Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

new armors

i think we need some new armors, it gets real old and fast mining i've been mining for about 8 days now and it makes me want to kill my self seeing all same ingots always lol

hard armors or medicore but it would be cool to get some new armors in

heres some of my suggestions of armors that you can add:

Holy Lunar, Mirak , Zircon , Uranium , Limerock

of course you will have to speak with a gm from xuo to ge the correct hue and armor rating but i see no reason why to not add more armors the more the better and it might help the ecnomoy

It may be a good idea to remove some armors and add some new ones thought Big Grin , I'm Limerock lovah anyway lets see what people thinks

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

thanks for the quick response Smile yes not all of them have to be added but it would be cool to get better and cooler armors

i also like limerock as well as zircon

Why adding new armor help economy?
a black rock armor selling for 15k how much I meant to sell a gold armor? 3k?

Adding new armor dont help economy in anything.

But did make miners and blacksmithers happy.

It would be cool if armors were rotated in and out of circulation. For example for 2 months you can get sand rock but not holy lunar, the next 2 months you can only get holy lunar, etc. This way people can still get both but they'll be rare since you can't get them all the time.

I'd love to see holy lunar!!! Would go so nice with my tubs Smile

Eighty Swords Wrote:It would be cool if armors were rotated in and out of circulation. For example for 2 months you can get sand rock but not holy lunar, the next 2 months you can only get holy lunar, etc. This way people can still get both but they'll be rare since you can't get them all the time.

I'd love to see holy lunar!!! Would go so nice with my tubs Smile

nah the rotation would ruin it because people would have some ingots left over and would over price them by alot not to mention it's hard as hell to get adam already =/

Ryuuku Wrote:Why adding new armor help economy?
a black rock armor selling for 15k how much I meant to sell a gold armor? 3k?

Adding new armor dont help economy in anything.

But did make miners and blacksmithers happy.

well you see adding new armors and depending on the difficulty people would not know how to set a price on them they would rather price them higher because it's new and they would try to get a first set of it too as fast as possible :p

Not hard set armor price, you look the AR rate, look one that have same or simillar and set the price.
And I dont think people here gonna wanna buy it rush just cause its new.

Btw just add the armors at last I gonna have something new to mine.

But please dont add a color like havoc lol, its already so similar to daemon that dont add nothing.

Quote:a black rock armor selling for 15k how much I meant to sell a gold armor? 3k?

ppl didn't think the real value of them was actually true so i just started selling at what people wanted to buy. I warned you guys it would mess up the economy but ppl didn't listen to wut i was saying.

Tundra from old xuo would be nice to see Big Grin

smoke Wrote:nah the rotation would ruin it because people would have some ingots left over and would over price them by alot not to mention it's hard as hell to get adam already =/

well you see adding new armors and depending on the difficulty people would not know how to set a price on them they would rather price them higher because it's new and they would try to get a first set of it too as fast as possible :p

For Eighty's post:
Thats the whole point of his post, would be that ingots would become "rarer" thus causing the price to go up which is good for economy.

For Ryuuku's post:
He's right, new armor wouldn't help the economy. Im sure the price of Limeorkc would be expensive at first but once the entire shard (25 people) has a set of it, it will drop to 20k.

New armor would be cool for the people who have nothing else to do and would like to have a new goal to attain. That is why New Armor is a great idea. I also like Eighty's idea about making the Ingots "seasonal". Like say during winter time you can mine Ice Ingots, or you have to be in an area where sand and water mix in the right "season" creating the conditions needed for the earth to produce Limerock. This is how you truly make an item "rare" Excellent idea Eighty.

I've been reading your posts throughout the past 2 weeks smoke, and while some of your topics are valid you seem to put people down even when they are trying to add to your idea. I really think you should be put in timeout.

Lates,

Atreides

Where is Shade?
he must like those ideas lol.

btw shade already said he could do something like it, like mine fire ingots in fire areas, like fire dung. And things like it. (he must dont remember but I can quote it again lol).

But I think its to much work and devs or dont know who can do it must be busy to do something like it now.

zircon is light blue
limerock is a light green
uranium was a pale light yellow
mirak is that orange yellow with a bit or red tub
and holy lunar is a really bright white lighter then adam

the colors wouldnt be a problem there way different too :p

I used to play on a shard that had Dragon Armor, You had had to have Dragons Bloods and equal Dragon scales for every ingots used. It was pretty cool and gave bonus to magis resist and required alot of skills to create.

Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Ciao,

Atreides