Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

new armors

it will change the pvp, adding effects on armor isn't bad but when you have it have mana regen or even health regen even gang bang will agree with me that it's retarded.

why i said that is because yeah maka said that two years ago, but whens the last time has even actually seen him? from 2 years ago to now opinions can change

it's like saying lets make houses teleport when people find them

Look guys what maka said is that he thinks that armor like lederoil mentioned won't change the pvp. And that's true, it won't change it in any drastic way. But it totally different when it comes to stat bonus, to skills like magery, ressist, meditation and so on. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't agree changing those skills... And about mana passive mana regain - he even descreased it on in-x. On XUO mana reg was alot faster, thus people who does nothing but heals (aka elleb) could survive there. But not here tho...

And I also agree that making some armor like this accurate leather wouldn't hurt...

Gang-Bang Wrote:Look guys what maka said is that he thinks that armor like lederoil mentioned won't change the pvp. And that's true, it won't change it in any drastic way. But it totally different when it comes to stat bonus, to skills like magery, ressist, meditation and so on. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't agree changing those skills... And about mana passive mana regain - he even descreased it on in-x. On XUO mana reg was alot faster, thus people who does nothing but heals (aka elleb) could survive there. But not here tho...

And I also agree that making some armor like this accurate leather wouldn't hurt...

exactly little things i don't care but they seem to think anyone elses word vs mine is great, it's like they think i want to destroy the shard when i say things and they just cut me out and listen to other opinions

but yeah like i said it's stupid to have manaregen and stats bonuses effects on armor, i don't care for little things

smoke Wrote:exactly little things i don't care but they seem to think anyone elses word vs mine is great, it's like they think i want to destroy the shard when i say things and they just cut me out and listen to other opinions

Welcome to my world! lol

There would be no point adding something like accurate leather because, like mentioned earlier, it wouldn't change anything. What's the point of having something added that doesn't serve any purpose?

It wouldn't change, why should it? It would be just addition to make tailoring a bit more useful, thats it. It wouldn't be new best armor and it wouldn't change pvp system, but people would use it to hunt/gank and as maka said some would duel in it, for example loot duels.

Gang-Bang Wrote:It wouldn't change, why should it? It would be just addition to make tailoring a bit more useful, thats it. It wouldn't be new best armor and it wouldn't change pvp system, but people would use it to hunt/gank and as maka said some would duel in it, for example loot duels.

To me it just sounds like one more item that would get added and nobody would use it. There is so many of those already. Why not make some existing items more useful instead before adding new ones?

Kamos Wrote:To me it just sounds like one more item that would get added and nobody would use it. There is so many of those already. Why not make some existing items more useful instead before adding new ones?

like new armor i posted Big Grin

smoke Wrote:like new armor i posted Big Grin

What?

Kamos Wrote:To me it just sounds like one more item that would get added and nobody would use it. There is so many of those already. Why not make some existing items more useful instead before adding new ones?

I tought he said to instead add more things make the existing itns more usefull.

Oh well maybe I get one of you wrong.

Ryuuku Wrote:What?

I tought he said to instead add more things make the existing itns more usefull.

Oh well maybe I get one of you wrong.

this is the new armor suggestion, new kinds of armor =/?

Unbelievable how dumb you are, smoke.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Lederoil Wrote:Unbelievable how dumb you are, smoke.

why because the pvp isn't made how lederoil want's it to be made? don't have a hissy fit now

your lucky i don't want to be banned or i would cuss the shit out of you, surprising your the older one and you act the least mature then anyone on the shard including me