Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Content request (you post, we make it)

Hmmm....how about rare skin dye tubs?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]u forgt bout prisma bows Smile altough i see other uses for new types of wood than purely weapons tough Smile But like pedro say it have to be tought about.

Rare skin dyes are nothing we currently want to offer as that is a RP reward you can choose as of today. Furniture dyes maybe Big Grin[/COLOR]

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

I think Hatched had to be a GM lumber reward and Furniture dye tub a GM Carp reward.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

PedroDiLara Wrote:I dont like the idea of creating new kinds of logs. Its already too boring to get normal ones, if we add more kinds it would f*** my carpentry gain. Cuz i'd get less and less normal logs to use.

So do like I did for mining; on one character I am working to GM mining so I can get the high ores, and on another character I locked it at 35.6 (i missed 34.9 since I wasn't looking) and now I get almost 99% iron when I want to. Just take 2 minutes to change characters.

By the way, can any gm lower my mining skill a bit on my other character please? He also has pvp skills 80+ or GMed and I don't want to delete him and do another character just for .7 less mining!

Add Stone Bench ( color of the stone you craft it) !
And make trash barrel dyable!

Big Grin

Stone bench plss xD

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

i suggest this awhile ago. not sure if anyone reply back about it.

possible to have a R/R instrument of your choice when you GM all 4 music related skills. same as in IN1

provocation/musicianship/peacemaking/discordance.

I like the idea (mostly cause I already did em hahaha)

I also like this idea about the reward for gming all bard skills. I also think you should recieve a saw for carp instead of a ax and a ax for gm lumber since it is a pain in the ass like mining.

An a never ending reg bag for gming pvp skills like magery, meditation, resisting spells etc Smile

I'm only kidding! But I do agree with Jackal too. Only makes sense that way.

Jackal Wrote:I also like this idea about the reward for gming all bard skills. I also think you should recieve a saw for carp instead of a ax and a ax for gm lumber since it is a pain in the ass like mining.

not to mention a r/r newbied sewing kit as well

You get a tub dumbass :p

I agree with Jackal, Lumberjacking should have a reward. Its even more difficult than mining. Ive chopped like 15k logs and just got like 1.0 gain.!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.