Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Content request (you post, we make it)

Gaah! Cry. Pvping was alot harder than I'd imagined. Especially hard for us who are used to "normal" pvping and didnt pvp too much on XUO nor on IN.
I just got my ass kicked in a tourney. Now I feel like I wanna delete UO for the 290358th during the last 10 years. UO can really piss me of like no other game. Argh. :evil

So...

Anyone wanna teach me how to pvp? I had really looking forward to pvping, but it aint no fun at all getting your ass kicked, and yes, I have read the pvp guides. But its really hard to just learn from words.

PM if you have time and will to at least teach me the basics and some tips, techniques, you can be my Mr Myagi for one or two ingame pvp sessions...

(Im not in a rush, but within some weeks)

Cheers

Hey man,

It's hard to adjust because there are some guys here like scarecrow, smoke, gang-bang and so on who have been playing this PvP for years so don't get discouraged! If you're up late at night a staff usually opens a duels area with free gear so you can practice.

I'm not that good at PvP and I'm busy tonight and maybe tomorrow, but after that let me know if you want to train a bit. At least with me you won't have someone just looking for an easy kill.

I also suggest you download a program called Razor or Injection to help you with your PvP macros so you don't have to keep double clicking spell icons or scrolls.

I use Razor since it's very easy to make macros for. Once we meet up ingame, shoot me your email and I can send you some razor macros for pvp and also macros to train your skills. Here is a link to a guide I wrote up earlier this week on what skills you need to GM for PvP, and I wrote my Razor macros here.

Can Add Greater Str Potions to vendors, since its only usable for plants.

And can you guys make trash barrels dyable xD?

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

How about making a name change deed a Donation item? Big Grin

Furniture Dye Tubs. :3

Yeah, that too. Also lets not forget leather dyetubs Smile

Leather dye tubs? lol... Next a metal dye tub so we can make a iron armor and paint any color we want. ¬¬

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

lol i dont know im just throwing ideas out there, catch them if you want Rolleyes

I prefer to just stay with the dyable trash barrel Big Grin

Needs to be some way to color furniture. :<

Furniture paint may be an interesting alchemy recipee. You could have it only work on 'wooden' furniture and consume charges based on the size of the piece.

I don't know if it's already done, but why not add different types of logs?

For example on one version of XUO (under strife or maka, I don't remember which), we had 3 types of logs; regular, elven, and noxious. Elven logs could make faster speed bows and noxious bows added poison damage.

Then once you've added these logs (if they aren't already added) you could enable crafting furniture with different types of logs. This way when you make a 'wooden chair' with elven logs, it would be 'elven wooden chair'.

This also gives extra incentive for people to train lumberjacking and carpentry, and you can give a lower chance of success when working with these logs to add some value to this different types of furniture.

There could even be a quest where you have to do something for an old elf, like their dieing wish, and in exchange for helping them they teach you the secret of 1) finding elven logs, and 2) the 'special' way to work with them.

And if you want it could be divided into 2 quests; 1 you help the dieing elf and he teaches you the secret of finding them, and the other you find his brother who wants his body to bury it according to elven tradition and he rewards you for bringing it to him.

I dont like the idea of creating new kinds of logs. Its already too boring to get normal ones, if we add more kinds it would f*** my carpentry gain. Cuz i'd get less and less normal logs to use.

I'm on top of it!