Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mini Trash Can

No one said you had to like all the boss' ideas :p

I always throw away my mini trash can as soon as i make a character ;/

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

I've mentioned this before, but I think I'll bring it up again:

Remember when UO had that whole "Clean up Britannia" thing? You took all your junk and dropped it into a trash can and you got tokens or some sort of currency that you could spend on special items based on the items' vendor price.

I'd like to see the current trash cans give tokens like these when you trash stuff. It would keep people from dropping their crap on the ground since there would be an actual reason to trash it. Also, there would be a lot less hoarding of items that are really worthless.

Rewards would have to be cosmetic, I suppose. Maybe some decorations or a r/r sash for the "Litter Patrol" Tongue Could add some flavor to the shard and cut down on the dozens of res robes laying around.

That's not a bad idea...

Something like any trashed non-stackable items giving tokens for like... I dunno... something neat.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

*kills himself 1000 times, trashing the robes after each res*

What do I win?:doubt:

There would need to be some cap to how many items could be trashed per day or restrictions on certain items.

I suppose you could do that, but you'd have to make res robes give like 1 token when you trash them, while other stuff like weapons and armor give their vendor value (a few hundred+ tokens). It would be more feasible to go out and cast a blade spirits on a bunch of crappy monsters than to keep ressing yourself for robes to trash.

true enough but I could make a macro to kill myself while sleeping.

exaggerations aside though, if we implemented something like this and someone was abusing it in any such matter I would nuke their bank lol

straight up just don't use ur mini trash can lol

i think i left mine in my bank somewhere, i never use it. if ppl are scared of accidently deleting items then just get rid of ur mini trash can

put it in your house for an extra trashcan there.

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Maybe if tokens were awarded for trashing stuff I could finally get rid of all these muffins without the tops Sad

mini trash can - good for deleting my junk instead of cluttering my bank or dropping it (even if I don't get a reward I trash my junk)
mini trash can - not good for deleting other stuff on me that I just wanted to bank

Sorry if I sound like a hater here, but you want to reward someone for throwing something out? Think of all the work there; setting up restrictions on how much you can trash and figuring out what gets more of a reward than other items? Now THAT sounds like a lot of work for nothing...

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]we have plenty of trashcans around banks already!
and players are too lazy to use em same go for mini trash cans.. one example is the free autosupp duel area.

we have 3! yes 3 trash cans in that small area still i havent seen someone use them yet but the ground is always filled with robes. even around the trashcans they are being dropped, its like you avoid them on purpose.

Dont blame slack on "i lack a working mini trash can"

as u wont have it after youve been in a autosupplied duel unless you first open the statue in your bank

GRAWORRW![/COLOR]

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3