Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

omg why!!!!

Tiesto Wrote:easy guys, no need to use harmfull words

Thanks Big Grin

Lederoil Wrote:Know how to use them? Who the f*** wouldn't know how to use them?

What? stop flamming me every two seconds in my thread, i just posted asking why they were removed.

Kepi Wrote:I like MUCH more the RunUO menu. Its much easier to use, but still it would be great to have boths.

Yeah it's easier but my scritps were all set to those Sad

Eighty Swords Wrote:OMG you're up at 6:30 for school?! God damn man I get up at 6:30 to go to work out in Dorval! lol that sucks.

I can't complain with these menus, you only need 1 macro that clicks the make last button. Then when you want to make scrolls make one yourself and run the macro when the first scroll is done to keep making the last scroll.

Yeah, had to go to school Sad and my scripts are set specificly thats why its hard to change, either way i'm getting help now so it's alright.

Muto Wrote:Smoke if you don't know how to do the macro msg me on msn and ill help you

Msned you =] thanks <3

well ive allways like runuo more, but it would be cool if the idea odium had could be implented, that way no one would be able to complain, for once :eek: :lol:

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:well ive allways like runuo more, but it would be cool if the idea odium had could be implented, that way no one would be able to complain, for once :eek: :lol:

I'm sure someone would come out! hahaha

The new menus are much better and are EASIER to make macros for. If the only argument is that you'll have to remake a macro, then I'm not convinced that the old ones are better.

Sindern Wrote:The new menus are much better and are EASIER to make macros for. If the only argument is that you'll have to remake a macro, then I'm not convinced that the old ones are better.

there both the same really they do the same thing "create scrolls" but i have it fixed either way, got someone helping me with my new scripts

Sindern, keep in mind that everyone do not use razor and can thus not hit "record" for a few seconds Smile

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Actually you can do that as well with injection.
You just need YoPad.

Eighty Swords Wrote:I'm sure someone would come out! hahaha

me too :p

- regards, Fable