Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Content request (you post, we make it)

Anyway, my original point was order/chaos shield is kinda like, the epic shield. You can pay 10k for a crafted heater of same AR (even still prolly if the AR on them gets put down to normal levels). Or you can spend 250k for an investment in a proper epic pvp shield. Hardly anyone uses them now though. Inochi is a pretty small guild, but no matter if I go order or go chaos, someone wont be able to get the shield type they want. Just seems kinda pointless to place a restriction on it like that, its always good to give people as many options to customize their chars as possible. Personally I'd like to see the shields as nice incentives to go order/chaos, but a lot of people just never bother with them even if they do take a side. Might be cost, or maybe just the current weakness compared to crafteds, or that the shield type isnt the one they like. Dunno.

Meh its just my opinion, its been one of the things that has bugged me since I started here, seems like it would be more fun item for players with those things tweaked a little. I know this isnt like a high priority thing, just thought I'd mention it.

I don't know if anyone has come with this idea, but I suggested a long time ago new kinds of leather to make armors. Like Dragon Leather, Sea Serpent Leather, Xtreme Leather, Terathan..... and put their AR good, so it'd not be useless.

I'm on top of it!

PedroDiLara Wrote:I don't know if anyone has come with this idea, but I suggested a long time ago new kinds of leather to make armors. Like Dragon Leather, Sea Serpent Leather, Xtreme Leather, Terathan..... and put their AR good, so it'd not be useless.

Yea, this was talked about a while ago, but hasn't been decided/implemented yet.

Jiraiya Wrote:Anyway, my original point was order/chaos shield is kinda like, the epic shield. You can pay 10k for a crafted heater of same AR (even still prolly if the AR on them gets put down to normal levels). Or you can spend 250k for an investment in a proper epic pvp shield. Hardly anyone uses them now though. Inochi is a pretty small guild, but no matter if I go order or go chaos, someone wont be able to get the shield type they want. Just seems kinda pointless to place a restriction on it like that, its always good to give people as many options to customize their chars as possible. Personally I'd like to see the shields as nice incentives to go order/chaos, but a lot of people just never bother with them even if they do take a side. Might be cost, or maybe just the current weakness compared to crafteds, or that the shield type isnt the one they like. Dunno.

Meh its just my opinion, its been one of the things that has bugged me since I started here, seems like it would be more fun item for players with those things tweaked a little. I know this isnt like a high priority thing, just thought I'd mention it.

yes, i agree. i've mention this a while back as well. this will increase shield usage overall. i don't see anything wrong changing it to that setup. it worked out pretty well on IN1, even tho we don't have to pay 250k but if we can use it i don't mind paying for one.

but on the other hand paying 250k for a creepy looking heater shield that's AR is same as Iron is really no point. i'd said we just get rid of that and just stick with order and chaos only :/

Changes have been made to make chaos/order/neutral shields more useful. This change should be in after next update. I was thinking about changing neutral shield appearance to something other than heater shield. Neutral shield will still have a bit less AR than chaos and order ones but should still be useful.

Malik Wrote:Changes have been made to make chaos/order/neutral shields more useful. This change should be in after next update. I was thinking about changing neutral shield appearance to something other than heater shield. Neutral shield will still have a bit less AR than chaos and order ones but should still be useful.

What changes are that? Can you tell us Plssss Big Grin

And I agree with what Jira and Theo Said. Make Order and Chaos Usable by any faction (Order/Chaos) and not only the one that the shield name mention.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

woohoo!

<3

Order and chaos shields are now equal to exceptional daemon steel heater. Neutral shield is equal to exceptional blackrock heater. Only crafted shields that are better than order and chaos shields are exceptional adamantium and sapphire heaters. Balancing was done by lowering AR of crafted shields as they gave way too much AR.

Malik Wrote:Order and chaos shields are now equal to exceptional daemon steel heater. Neutral shield is equal to exceptional blackrock heater. Only crafted shields that are better than order and chaos shields are exceptional adamantium and sapphire heaters. Balancing was done by lowering AR of crafted shields as they gave way too much AR.

Whats the max AR of a shield now? before was 55 or something. Is there any chance of making either order or chaos usable by either? Or is that one a no go? :confused:

Thanks very much for fixing this up btw!

Jiraiya Wrote:Whats the max AR of a shield now? before was 55 or something. Is there any chance of making either order or chaos usable by either? Or is that one a no go? :confused:

Thanks very much for fixing this up btw!

Max AR on a shield is now 34 (exceptional sapphire and adamantium heaters). Can't say anything yet about making chaos and order shields usable by players of opposite alignment. I'll post here when we come to a conclusion.

so now anyone can use chaos/order shield now, even if they aren't in a guild?

Theo Wrote:so now anyone can use chaos/order shield now, even if they aren't in a guild?

He dont said it, they just nerfed shields AR and are discuting the chaos/order Idea.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!