Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

name changes

To me those both sound like legitimate reasons for a name change, but I guess making any exceptions would prolly lead to a ton of hassle in trying to explain why this person was allowed and this one wasnt :/

Plus, I wanna see the roleplay of The Adventures of Batman and Gangbang

Jiraiya Wrote:Plus, I wanna see the roleplay of The Adventures of Batman and Gangbang

poor robin ;[

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

my story has posted in the rp forum, im excited gang bang check it out i was pretty creative and i used people in game so my story is believable and we can act out online, but i am on my knees begging Lord Taran, Lord Nasir my i please change my name so i can Role Play, if u see me not not in character then change my name back, but i really do not want to start a whole new character then i will have to write a new story and everything please i beg of you pm me so we can have more private convo please

"Either we will find a way .... or we will make one"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Drama Wrote:yes sir i understand that your absolutely right, i am starting a rp story, and batman is not very suitable for my story lol i wil live with it thgouh

Of course in our world, the only batman anyone knows of is you. There is no Batman and Robin junk on UO and of course that goes double when RPing :p

Shade Wrote:Of course in our world, the only batman anyone knows of is you. There is no Batman and Robin junk on UO and of course that goes double when RPing :p

your right about that and of course i was not thinking of that but very good point

"Either we will find a way .... or we will make one"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]