Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

No pits for 1 week

Kyo Wrote:Why are you so negative? you dont have anything better to do beside saying this? There is 45 people in the shard right now and its 6 am. stop complaining

most likely people log on to macro not to play same thing as pits doesn't mean there is anymore action at the bridge or in the UO world.. but there has been a decrease in the playerbase since the pits was removed. But since you so called quit like 3 times now and have come back you didn't know the playerbase before pit's was taken away so therefore you cannot flame him or me because you were not on at the time. (10-15 players that we've lost)

P.S If anyone is complaining it's you, you quit the shard because you say there's no rp then come back a week later and start talking smack to me in game uo when you don't even know who I am. Then after that you say you only gank at the bridge when there are REDS well what the hell is the point of that? so me and ronald killed you to show you how silly and afraid you guys are when it's just items that cost no more then 8k.. So then me and ronald started some action or else we would've been just sitting there for the past hour or so..

to all : Don't forget to vote Big Grin

So what happens today? Will we see pits again?

Gang-Bang Wrote:So what happens today? Will we see pits again?

I hope so there was basically no ganking at the bridge (some the first 2 days then it stopped) it's harder to travel and gank you don't see any reds they go afk in they're house or either log and the blues sit in britan or minoc.. Also it seems that the shard is more blue sided then red.. They have portals to duel stones and vendor mall in britan, we don't have that in occlo or any red town.. We need to wait for a pits rune (5 sec) to enter that little house witch is unfair in my opinion putting portals in a blue city and not in a red..

i did but then we removed alot mroe action and they would still have had to have 5sec before use so no diffrence there Tongue

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Odium Wrote:i did but then we removed alot mroe action and they would still have had to have 5sec before use so no diffrence there Tongue

Yes there is a difference in britan where near the pits rune is you can just walk in with no wait.. which ruins the purpose of guild wars also its more of a risk being red you need to recall to the unguarded area and people might be hiding there to gank you..

Honestly, I'm against pits in principle. But having used them myself to meet up with reds and travel between towns when I meet unfortunate misery, I appreciate their existance. I see no advantage to keep them removed.

Regards.

The population isn't large enough to warrant removing the pits for good. If there were more players, the action would be higher in all towns and I could see removing the pits. But since there are never more than 5 reds pking at one time, it's harder to bring the action together.

Pits don't help that much, but they don't really hurt either...

Yes I agree with rabbi we are to little people for pit's to stayed removed I think when we have 100-150 players it should be removed then. The world is to big in my opinion.

Pits are back

Its cool, but i think if you would add a pad to brit bridge there then everyone would be happy:p cos action would be there too that way

Gang-Bang Wrote:Its cool, but i think if you would add a pad to brit bridge there then everyone would be happy:p cos action would be there too that way

Absolutely...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A pits free shard will be wonderful, when we hit 150 avg againBig Grin