Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

No pits for 1 week

smoke Wrote:Personally i don't think it's the pits that was the problem if anything it would be easier to get to brit bridge or occlo to create pvp or practice it. I think that it's the fact of the players being afraid of losing items and afraid of dieing.

For me its cause its a new server ( re-opened have a little time), people pass the most time macroing (I'm included, cause dindt get my IN:R skills in transfer),
and for the most part its a new pvp style (me included Big Grin), also little playerbase, so give time at the time and u will see.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Ryuuku Wrote:For me its cause its a new server ( re-opened have a little time), people pass the most time macroing (I'm included, cause dindt get my IN:R skills in transfer),
and for the most part its a new pvp style (me included Big Grin), also little playerbase, so give time at the time and u will see.

I hear you haha, I've also been macro last few weeks just spent like 350k I'm at 98 alch Smile should be done that soon then back to hunting. Should be a lot easier now Big Grin

I hope we will keep pits. But if we dont, well im sure we need Gates in red city. Why blues got teleporter in britain and we dont have same in ocllo for example? Cos some newbies dont want to gank in ocllo? Maybe we should place red telepads/gates inside Britain too, lol? Then it will be alot easier to loot us for those newbs...If u want see ganks at brit bridge, then place TWO red telepads from duel arena, one to ocllo, one to bridge... Maka said he was waiting someone in pits with Crowsi for 2 hours, but why its newbie unfriendly since u can catch only red player and we ALWAYS had two telepads, to bucs and to ocllo? Dont became murderer, untill u are newbie, lol. And look what happens now - we got only ONE red telepad to brit bridge from tourney arena/duel arena. I think now its alot easier to kill people with tourney gears when they leave duel arena... And one more thing, i think enterance in house with gates near brit bank should be closed and rune placed nearly. The one with count down , 5,4,3,2,1 etc) Cos of guildwars...

Gang-Bang Wrote:I hope we will keep pits. But if we dont, well im sure we need Gates in red city. Why blues got teleporter in britain and we dont have same in ocllo for example? Cos some newbies dont want to gank in ocllo? Maybe we should place red telepads/gates inside Britain too, lol? Then it will be alot easier to loot us for those newbs...If u want see ganks at brit bridge, then place TWO red telepads from duel arena, one to ocllo, one to bridge... Maka said he was waiting someone in pits with Crowsi for 2 hours, but why its newbie unfriendly since u can catch only red player and we ALWAYS had two telepads, to bucs and to ocllo? Dont became murderer, untill u are newbie, lol. And look what happens now - we got only ONE red telepad to brit bridge from tourney arena/duel arena. I think now its alot easier to kill people with tourney gears when they leave duel arena... And one more thing, i think enterance in house with gates near brit bank should be closed and rune placed nearly. The one with count down , 5,4,3,2,1 etc) Cos of guildwars...

Gang-Bang has a few points there if u ask me.

It's probably less newbie friendly "without" the pits because now there's hardly anywhere to be in a "safezone", and if u go to one there's only ONE exit to the blue / the red side, so you'll most likely be killed a lot easier than when u could choose between two pads. (or 4 pads for blue ppl)

Plus the blue people has an unfair advantage when it comes to the exits from the duel stones / vendor mall, because they can always choose between two pads to exit from now, so if they're in guildwar they'll still have two pads to escape to, while reds only has one. Sure I'm sure I'll hear a lot about "but hey.. if u are red u should have disadvantages.. cause you're red!" , but hey, the thing is that we want to promote being red here, because being red means more action, if everybody would be blue and scared to turn red, then nobody would kill more than a few other blue people and then have to go idle and "wait for kills to disapear". That OR everybody would just do 500 vs 1 with the poor guy who accidently turned red, cause they won't get kills from killing him ;p That's not promoting ganking at all, and I think this shard should promote ganking.

I don't think being red should be an unfair advantage when it comes to how easy u should be able to escape when u leave the duel stones, perhaps two red pads and two blue pads from there? (or gates), like in the pits, that'd be a lot more fair to everybody.

And yes, the blue people at britain should also have a countdown-rune before the gates, due to guildwar, because it'll ruin the fun in ganking if ppl can just enter the gate if they go low on HP, and survive that way, without giving the other people any second to interupt their escape :/

Oh well, just speaking my mind, it's up to Maka and Taran to decide as always.

Regards,
Hate

Hate Wrote:Gang-Bang has a few points there if u ask me.

It's probably less newbie friendly "without" the pits because now there's hardly anywhere to be in a "safezone", and if u go to one there's only ONE exit to the blue / the red side, so you'll most likely be killed a lot easier than when u could choose between two pads. (or 4 pads for blue ppl)

Plus the blue people has an unfair advantage when it comes to the exits from the duel stones / vendor mall, because they can always choose between two pads to exit from now, so if they're in guildwar they'll still have two pads to escape to, while reds only has one. Sure I'm sure I'll hear a lot about "but hey.. if u are red u should have disadvantages.. cause you're red!" , but hey, the thing is that we want to promote being red here, because being red means more action, if everybody would be blue and scared to turn red, then nobody would kill more than a few other blue people and then have to go idle and "wait for kills to disapear". That OR everybody would just do 500 vs 1 with the poor guy who accidently turned red, cause they won't get kills from killing him ;p That's not promoting ganking at all, and I think this shard should promote ganking.

I don't think being red should be an unfair advantage when it comes to how easy u should be able to escape when u leave the duel stones, perhaps two red pads and two blue pads from there? (or gates), like in the pits, that'd be a lot more fair to everybody.

And yes, the blue people at britain should also have a countdown-rune before the gates, due to guildwar, because it'll ruin the fun in ganking if ppl can just enter the gate if they go low on HP, and survive that way, without giving the other people any second to interupt their escape :/

Oh well, just speaking my mind, it's up to Maka and Taran to decide as always.

Regards,
Hate

Personally id like to see more order vs chaos and in general guild wars... you guys do know you can declare war on other guilds... right? :eek:

Then you can pvp each other to death and not even get Kill Counts.

Problem with that are some guilds are to afraid to accept war.. believe me I've tried before :/

smoke Wrote:Problem with that are some guilds are to afraid to accept war.. believe me I've tried before :/

Hrm talking about Chaos/Order what do we need to get a chaos/order sheild? Tongue

Man made booze, God did not
God made pot, man did not

Lanfear Wrote:Hrm talking about Chaos/Order what do we need to get a chaos/order sheild? Tongue

http://www.in-x.org/content/view/38/51/

10k fame, 200k gold...

stay in order guild to order shield
chaos guild to chaos shield
neutral guild to neutral shield (heater shield)

Personally prefer 10k fame and karma like was before, it much mercenary right now Sad

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

Ryuuku Wrote:http://www.in-x.org/content/view/38/51/

10k fame, 200k gold...

stay in order guild to order shield
chaos guild to chaos shield
neutral guild to neutral shield (heater shield)

Personally prefer 10k fame and karma like was before, it much mercenary right now Sad

Making it 10k karma is kinda pointless as its easy to get. Fame is the hard part :p

Omg, i need pits so much.!
I realized today that i didnt have a rune to brit, jsut to other town..!
So i had to go walking from Cove to brit!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Kepi Wrote:Omg, i need pits so much.!

Soooo, mark a rune now and problem solved!!!

therefore that the world will end in 40 days, people has laziness even in game. ¬¬

Dont forget we have gates in the world too....but from cove to brit it dont will help hehehhe

Kepi Wrote:Omg, i need pits so much.!

It takes less than a minute to get to the minoc moongate from cove, then 30 seconds to get from the britain moongate to britain. This is the downside of the pits, people don't know the world at all.