Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PvP matter!! (idea?)

RoflSmile You ****in wasted on forums more time than i played UOSmile Looks like u live to read texts about "old video game" , comment this as "live for shit" would be so flattery for you...

When I get time to post, I do. I do most of my writing for college on the PC. It doesn't take long to take few minutes to explain why you're living for a video game. Or sit around waiting for someone to respond to you. Then again, I imagine there isn't much else in Russia to do. I never liked it when I went, aside from some of the buildings. ;/

So, keep holding your breath douche.

Heh , man, looks like u dont understand anything if u think here is nothing to do. Earn loads of money here so easy if u know important peopleSmile I can bet people in Moscow holding more money than in ur city no matter where u live. You dont know me, if u interested u can ask my mates, who knows me irl. And dont make national commentsTongue about game - man, i play uo cos when im alone at home its best thing to do. I dont like talkin on forums, except for sometimes when i feel myself badly like today. Yerstaday i drunk so much, because we had a holiday in here, called as "day of students" ...

smurtle Wrote:Why should he explain a damned thing to you??? His priorities are straight. Look how you all ****ing act and present yourself. There's no doubt I'd open the shard and run away quick as possible.

hey i agree with you! what is that, 2nd time in inx history? hahaha

all ill say about the pvp is if you play some noob, they're gonna be defensive and it will be boring. if you play some experienced players like scarecrow, silverwolf, smoke, erwin, murphy, the omegas, ztoke, crowsi, mito, tico, monkey, quriz, juggo buggo, ginz, and more, then it will be exciting and challenging pvp. it also helps when you have scrolls and pots, otherwise that makes it slower and less entertaining. before complainging about pvp, try meeting the criteria for it to be exciting.

the average playerbase before pande was fired was 180-220ish. now a 220 playerbase drop can't happen if we were barely breaking the 220 mark in the first place. you cant even do some basic grade 1 math, so check yourself before you say i got some reading or mental disorders. im proving you wrong point for point.

notice the disappearance of all the french players when pande got fired, there was nobody there to help them after that, but somehow you think a lack of gms wont hurt the player base. clearly it does when 30+ players quit when 1 gm disappears. and now look at it, we aren't much better off.

Quote:You ***** and cry about how you lost so much from XUO- dungeons, trading in pits. ROFL Are you serious? No one from XUO plays to hunt or trade. Go die.

Silverwolf. Shut up. I wasn't even talking about you but I can see why you'd think so- you both are stupid as hell.

you're clearly the one with the reading disorder, in my posts i said 'im not saying these changes were bad' so go reread my posts before you throw something at me.

and holy **** learn to shut up, silverwolf doesnt want anything to do with your *****ing so leave him the **** out. or do you lack the mental abilities to be able to do that even?

finally smurtle, you admit you dont even play, so you dont have any right either to ***** about anything ingame. you may as well be banned cause you're trying to get changes done to a situation you arent a part of. pure ignorance.

"well props to you syn for being the contact through which maka and coldrake started talking. we all gotta thank you for that. but the question is, what have you done since then to help? that's what i was refering to, what you've done since the shard went up. that's right, you launched a shard with stolen threads and tried stealing the players from this shard when we were in a development stage. maybe that's why the staff don't and won't trust you, because you blew your shot." - eighty

See this is the thing, you do not know what I did or didn't do to help since INX opened, and how would you? So you can't really say shit about that...but to inform you, I did help with what I could. I shut down Nav1dia and pointed its domain to INX, Taran needed the scripts for IN1, then the entire server, because somehow none of them had a copy to use for replicating this because KM's computers were lost in a flood, so I sent them to him through ftp. I also for the first month or so sent in bug reports in txt files to maka through irc, to help the shard out. I gave out a lot of free scrolls, money, mouunts, etc to new players. I did help as much as I could without becoming involved in staff, which I never wanted to do in the first place. I re-launched IN and tailored it to be NAU0 because I thought INX wouldn't make it, and I never actively told anyone to come here and steal players, I tried to get it to stop infact. So don't state things you can not back-up please.

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

Why do people assume I don't play? I'm in graduate school on a free ride with loads of studying and reading to do. I come on here and call these douchebags on their asinine theories and assumptions, but that doesn't mean I don't play.

I get on average about an 1, maybe 2 hours at most a week. It's still enough to see the disarray the shard is in and the 'tards who think they can twist anything said on someone.

So, Back On Topic. Any Positive Ideas On How To Help INX Guys n Gals?

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Stop contradicting yourself and I'll make some.

Smurtle Wrote:Stop contradicting yourself and I'll make some.

Another Awsome Point By Smurtle! Wow! Your a Knockout Tonight!

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

I know, right?! Look how easy you revert to the same methods you always use! This game is fun!

Posted from one of my posts above:
------
I think people just get bored of the same old deal. I really think skill gain on combats needs lowered, loot needs to be upped a bit, craftable weapons need to be implemented, we need more staff, and most of all we all need to somehow stop dividing the community into groups and having people like smoke spout random 15 year old insults at anything he deems not fit to him. All of this will lead to eventually new players and old ones returning.
------
I think really people just need to get see things getting done to get their confidence rebuilt in supporting INX.

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

Probably. I'd certainly push to have your ideas implemented. I think the need for more staff, that are committed and will allot some time for answering pages, or perhaps just scripting. The big thing is working on the combat system and staging staff.