Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PvP matter!! (idea?)

He had is ****ing chance earlier on. I didn't see any of these posts when there were still 200 plus people playing. So, this guy is fairly new so let him say his piece.

Your PvP was agreed upon. Boo hoo!! Obviously you prefer having no one play with you on this shard, because from the looks of it, your way isn't working anymore. The 200 people who quit can vouch for that you little dipshit.

we dont care thats what makes inx , xuo or maybe you just dont understand that your silly little skill gain is just to hard? and people dont want to macro all there skills because it takes 3 months to get it done just to pvp, and you only start out with 2000 gold. ****ing idiot

Smurtle Wrote:He had is ****ing chance earlier on. I didn't see any of these posts when there were still 200 plus people playing. So, this guy is fairly new so let him say his piece.

Your PvP was agreed upon. Boo hoo!! Obviously you prefer having no one play with you on this shard, because from the looks of it, your way isn't working anymore. The 200 people who quit can vouch for that you little dipshit.

hahahahaha funny shit, and yea 200->72 = something wrong

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

smoke Wrote:we dont care thats what makes inx , xuo or maybe you just dont understand that your silly little skill gain is just to hard? and people dont want to macro all there skills because it takes 3 months to get it done just to pvp, and you only start out with 2000 gold. ****ing idiot

I know of at least 20 people who don't play because of the PvP, lack of administration's opening up to the topic, or their lack of opening up because everyone goes on a ***** crusade once it's mentioned. Slow skill gain can be dealt with, not a flawed system that apparently is going to end this shard if no one works together or compromises a little.

I say that gms should put skill stones so ppl can put everything to 100 and have fun...

Not.

First thing i think skill gain should be even harder for crafting skills at least, because the way they are atm, everyone is GM at every single skill they want which makes economy pretty much non existent. People gm what they need and they are auto suficient.
About the pvp..well i hate it and like me im sure theres thousands of persons mainly old INers. So what do you do when you hate the pvp system and so the only fun you get is by being a tradesman which cant really do alot because crafting skills are way to easy enough so everyone has them? You quit. Prove of that is the shard statistics.

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

Kandorin Wrote:About the pvp..well i hate it and like me im sure theres thousands of persons mainly old INers.

you gotta be kidding me. thousands of persons mainly old inr? really now? this shard never cracked 300, and if anything it was 1/2 inr at that point. other then this overly blown exageration all i read is ***** ***** ***** in your post.

the pvp comes down to one thing; experience. if you aren't used to it, you wont like it. if you start playing and give it a chance (before whining about it because you're no good) it will grow on you and you will be paging gms asking for events to do with pvp, asking people to go into occlo to fight you, and run into a group of 5 people and fight them 5v2 or 5v1 cause you want a challenge.

if you aren't involved in something, or are brand new to it you got two choices. 1) dont say anything. or 2) leave the request for changes to the people who are involved in it. you dont hear me, scarecrow, silverwolf, and loads of others saying to change this and that about rp because we don't rp so we keep our noses out of it. i suggest people do the same, or actually pvp for more then 5 minutes before you complain. thats if you dont die so many times someone makes you quit lol.

Eighty Swords Wrote:you gotta be kidding me. thousands of persons mainly old inr? really now? this shard never cracked 300, and if anything it was 1/2 inr at that point. other then this overly blown exageration all i read is ***** ***** ***** in your post.

the pvp comes down to one thing; experience. if you aren't used to it, you wont like it. if you start playing and give it a chance (before whining about it because you're no good) it will grow on you and you will be paging gms asking for events to do with pvp, asking people to go into occlo to fight you, and run into a group of 5 people and fight them 5v2 or 5v1 cause you want a challenge.

if you aren't involved in something, or are brand new to it you got two choices. 1) dont say anything. or 2) leave the request for changes to the people who are involved in it. you dont hear me, scarecrow, silverwolf, and loads of others saying to change this and that about rp because we don't rp so we keep our noses out of it. i suggest people do the same, or actually pvp for more then 5 minutes before you complain. thats if you dont die so many times someone makes you quit lol.

About your 1), I believe that is in my rights to speak up whats in my mind even if im whining, as long as im not breaking the forum rules. Secondly i know pvp comes down to one thing which is experience, i didnt start playing yesterday and i pvped alot before, either on sphere or in runUO, i tried both systems butpersonally dont like the pvp here so i didnt even bother wasting my time learning it. The only thing im saying right now is that you all you care is about pvp and the players that have other interests are kind being "left out" and so they leave. Got it now pumpkin? And about the thousands of players, its just an expression..never heard it? Well you have now.Wink

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

Eighty Swords Wrote:you gotta be kidding me. thousands of persons mainly old inr? really now? this shard never cracked 300, and if anything it was 1/2 inr at that point. other then this overly blown exageration all i read is ***** ***** ***** in your post.

A consistent 220 to a consistent 85 and that's counting the people who just log on and idle. I think the numbers don't lie and you seem to be full of shit, just like every one else who thinks a slight variation or tweaking of the PvP will ruin your entire experience. I really don't think any of you are any good at any other system, maybe Silverwolf because I've actually seen him on other shards. For the rest of you? You cry more than a spoiled baby.

They don't say anything about RP because it doesn't concern them, but PvP concerns everyone who plays, regardless if they RP or not. God, you're so ****ing stupid. You think the entire system was built for you. Well, guess what? You got what you wanted. Another XUO while you're helping push away the Imagine Nation crowd. I don't like most of them, but they shouldn't be treated this way.

^^^^^^^^^^^
love this guy above me, we always been on the same page, wether we are "INer" "XUOer" or just UO players :]

I don't login anymore because of the number drop and foreseeable future problems, which most people who are still here, are in denial about see no need for change. Or they just like to waste their time playing a dead game, on a most likely soon to be dead server.

I am an INer, and I didn't get pushed away by the XUO crowd, I got pushed away by the inadequacy of staff to fix problems, update, communicate, and when they don't want to do this anymore, find people who can and will do it.

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

Always.............. every 2 day there is people complaining. You should raise your skill get some money an armor a weap some scroll and pot and find friend to fight you... i played on xuo1 and nos and this pvp is the best one... cuz it aint your Character skill who only count. YOU need to be good n fast to... not like war craft or other shit.

Practice n practice more... i played that style before and i dont practice much cuz i dont have the time and i get kick by alot of people. trick is to practice... all the time get new chalenger stronger every day. than you will enjoy that pvp cuz it aint all abouth you Char... its all abouth you. YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HAND (for rp people)

Smurtle Wrote:I know of at least 20 people who don't play because of the PvP, lack of administration's opening up to the topic, or their lack of opening up because everyone goes on a ***** crusade once it's mentioned. Slow skill gain can be dealt with, not a flawed system that apparently is going to end this shard if no one works together or compromises a little.

yo retard it was decided its xuo's pvp stop calling ppl complainers when your complaining to change the pvp you ****ing baby

No wonder no one really cares to come back or play. You have little dipshit kids like Smoke who suck at any other form of PvP besides tanking. Sorry, kid, but you're a douchebag and probably one of the dumbest people I've ever seen here. Killing yourself wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings. Big Grin

The PvP was decided on. So were a lot of things that have been altered or changed. Like I said, keep that mentality up and you'll have only Silverwolf and Scarecrow, and random other foreigners who think the PvP is their reason to live, to duel.