Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PvP matter!! (idea?)

lol. i don't even know what to say at this point..

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Sorry, havent been arround for the past days. Ok here we go....Cool

kitehimuro Wrote:And we're at it again. This PvP system isn't -that- bad, actually a lot more simple than IN1, which is a plus to some and minus to some others. No disarm during casting/healing, yes that's different, but I say it's less of an annoyance this way. Oh and don't waste your breath, you'll just get flamed by 10 year-olds with bad grammar if you pick at the PvP too much.
But as I say there ain't no large problems with it, at least a lot cheaper to start, you don't have to spend gazillions of gold on a proper armor and a Heaven's Fury like back in the days. To actually win, now that's something different, for the beginning, see [Prototype], run Big Grin

Yep i know, still we have to give our opinion even if 10 year old can inderstand and the only grammar they know is GO AWAY, create macros to get it like that or you (INer) got this, we got that, you got a lollypop we got an icecream and thats IT......but oh well we can state what we think even though we know we´ll get flamed :badgrin:

The only real rsponse to the post that actually is worth reading was this:

Slaquer Wrote:I had this problem when I invited IN1 players over to shards I hosted or GM'd on. I want to let you know that the disarm / no disarm thing is exactly the same, at least on Sphere. The only difference is that you cannot be paralyzed with a weapon on, which is good, because you would never really fight, jsut get para spammed by 13 people.

It is EXACTLY the same as still arming. Let's say in IN1 you hit an aid button to heal. You then hit your rearm button, it takes like 250ms to rearm. And you cannot do anything while doing this. On XUO if you hit heal, you cannot hit people with your weapon while healing, you cannot cast etc....it is exactly the same thing.

And if it is about being able to wear a shield the whole time, this argument is wrong also, because in that 250ms theres low chances of being hit anyway.

That's my take on it.

And for that i thank to thee...i dont know if everything on this reply is true but i really like the way you stated it Wink and btw i will know cause its not the disarm part that will prevent me to kill players :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:Wink

PS- This post wasnt ment for any of you to start flaming me or even more, each other!!!:confused: There will allways be 2 or more opinions about 1 subject but try to show your point whitout looking like a 10 year old, unless you are one :lol::lol::lol:

eheheh with that said, see you INgame:icon_twisted:

[Image: sigpic3oi.jpg]

IronFist, we are not 10 years old, but we are irritated. It's simple. This issue has been brought up dozen times and discussed A LOT. Not only a lot, but a very hugh and creepy scary A LOT.
Other thing: many of us have not english as the first language, so it's very arrogant to criticize us of that way. Give thanks that we can communicate ourselves, because much people can't. Think about it Wink

Love Wrote:IronFist, we are not 10 years old, but we are irritated. It's simple. This issue has been brought up dozen times and discussed A LOT. Not only a lot, but a very hugh and creepy scary A LOT.
Other thing: many of us have not english as the first language, so it's very arrogant to criticize us of that way. Give thanks that we can communicate ourselves, because much people can't. Think about it Wink

I know sometimes its dificult, but english its not my 1st language either, its Portuguese btw... but still i try to read others ideas and wright my own the best i can explaining thing and not only talking "trash".
Im not saying every one is a 10 year old kid that think and act like one but some, unfortunatelly, are Sad
I only stated something i saw and felt saying, thinking it could be used to help evolving the shard, and i know it must have been discussed when the shard came up, and long before that, but even so, i felt like giving my opinion cause i wasnt here at that time but now i am!Rolleyes

There were some, few awsers that were really awsers and not flame strikesSmile at this post, but specially to one another Sad and that wanst the idea i had when i posted it...so if any admin want they can lock this post down, cause i dont want a flame war between players, i want ppl to discuss points of view, not just flaming on...because thats how things evolve online or everywhere (IRL) Wink

[Image: sigpic3oi.jpg]

btw, good to see ya back IronFist, I remember from way back when.

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

[IronFist];32401 Wrote:Hello!

I´ve started to play UO again cause i tought it would be like the good old days, on IN.
But yesterday and the day before that i saw some pvp in the britain bridge...at 1st i was excited...but after a while i was a little dissapointed and why?

Because you dont have do disarm to do anything :confused::doubt::confused: not to use magic spell to heal, not to use bandages, not to do atack spells Sad
So thats not really PvP, its almost like weapons are shields plus the shield when you are doing a spell or healing Sad you dont have any disadvantage while "pvping"...

What say thee who knew the old pvp system on IN (Taran you know what im talking about) that was perfect Wink

Allthough I agree with what your saying, it's not going to change, This is what the XUO player's got out of the merge, and will stay that way. Sorry.

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... They can't get away this time"

Magus Wrote:Allthough I agree with what your saying, it's not going to change, This is what the XUO player's got out of the merge, and will stay that way. Sorry.
Stop working and get your ass back online Tongue

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

Putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger isn't enough to make the headache go away from reading this thread. Christ. Play the game. Your ConnectUO rating is now 38...;/

why is this thread not locked yet? its our pvp it was agreed it's not being changed lock it or ill say something so it becomes locked.

smoke Wrote:why is this thread not locked yet? its our pvp it was agreed it's not being changed lock it or ill say something so it becomes locked.

Hahhahahaahha!!!

smoke Wrote:why is this thread not locked yet? its our pvp it was agreed it's not being changed lock it or ill say something so it becomes locked.

That's kind funny that this is the most common and only real response people can make. Maybe people want to vote as a community and not as a select few on what goes on. Maybe they want one thing added, not to rearrange everything. You want people to give you a chance, give them one and let them make their argument, for or against.

No wonder you're going to end up dueling only 10 people over and over in the future.

Smurtle Wrote:That's kind funny that this is the most common and only real response people can make. Maybe people want to vote as a community and not as a select few on what goes on. Maybe they want one thing added, not to rearrange everything. You want people to give you a chance, give them one and let them make their argument, for or against.

No wonder you're going to end up dueling only 10 people over and over in the future.

we agreed on the pvp will not be changed so stfu and take a seat \_ , and you talk about giving people and chance? go check silvers post give him a change saying he takes and takes your a little ***** who just complains and complains