Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Leave The PvP How it IS!

u guys seem to 4get about tours.. if any one rembers on xuo wen we use to have tours , and they use to box players aand take all there stuff off except weps.. am i the only one who rembers dat? , say i crit hit someone since there naked i can just dump with ebolt it doesnt take half as much mana but does same dmg as fs , u guys are only thinkin about gankin...

and why not just make every spell do more damage if ur naked den.. wuts so special about ebolt?

naya Wrote:u guys seem to 4get about tours.. if any one rembers on xuo wen we use to have tours , and they use to box players aand take all there stuff off except weps.. am i the only one who rembers dat? , say i crit hit someone since there naked i can just dump with ebolt it doesnt take half as much mana but does same dmg as fs , u guys are only thinkin about gankin...

and why not just make every spell do more damage if ur naked den.. wuts so special about ebolt?
This can be regulated, 1v1 wont be touched for a good good while.

if u rly want that eb implented it might be.. but for now ppl are poor.. let us gain cash so that we can buy ar

- regards, Fable

At the current market price you can prolly by a set of silver for 4k, that is like 10 minutes of hunting. If you can afford scrolls and pots then you can afford armor.

[Image: mariozl3.png]

I'm into it! Good idea..
Plus Fable, don't cry everyone is able to buy Plate Armor!
Or hunt for Defense armor, almost all monsters drop it!
Also you are able to walk around like a newbie with some Bone Armor!

*I still have some suggestions and points to spread out, for some days. I will put this on the forums later*

Go kill 1 dragon, that takes about 3 minutes. Then you use the 700gp to go buy 200 Shadow ingots. You find someone with like what 70 smith or so and get them to make armor, and there are plenty of smiths. So 1 maybe 2 sets of armor for 700gp, how much harder is that to get then FS scrolls?

Maybe for boxed fights you could just make it so EB / elven cannot be used, cause box fights happen a lot when it is taking too long to do a reg 1v1.

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

I am totally against it, this is just more money wasted in order to get ready for ganking, a new must have such as scrolls, pots and regs, now we have armor too! Bullshit.

Im for it, its no fun when pvp has no big point to it. But if armors are more rare, harder to get, it makes for a more exciting pvp cause you actually have something to loose.

I'm seeing that out of an economy/interaction perspective.

I also like to loot cool armors:p

maka Wrote:I'm seeing that out of an economy/interaction perspective.

I also like to loot cool armors:p

ye, im with maka on this one, i like looting cool armors too Smile

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

SombraX did you think before posting?
We all know that Xuo's economy got screwed back in the days a couple of times. People had loads of money and could buy whatever they want. With this perspective way of adding this to the PvP. Blacksmithers will have more of an important role in playing the game. Also PvP'ers wouldn't sit with a bank which is overloaded by money. And having the biggest houses they can get + 45 rare tubs.. (e.g. i know Smeagol and Bilbo, are able to get rich in 2-3 weeks, like they did on Maka's latest shard).
Pk'ing will get more intresting, for looting armor. Now you kill someone, he has maybe 5 scrolls of everything (i know most pk'ers do it like this way) some regs and bandies + maybe 10 pots each. It's even ridicoulous to spend time killing that person, thinking from a ecnomical way!
Back on tus xuo ppl used to gank with armor and pretty good weapons. Nowdays it changed alot, everyone is naked and if they even HAVE a weapon it wouldn't even be Ruin.

You can say it's a waste of money but it isn't. At tus Xuo i had multiply times more then 7 million. Whn i had that amount of money, i always thought i have everything i need and can get. And then i did not like to play that much more. With alot of money, the game gets BORED!
Back then i've bought 2 times a Death armor from Bilbo and Smeagol, once an Adamantium e.g. And alot of more vanqs from everyone who was playing.
Maybe ppl still remember how i/we did came on this amount of money.
It was because of our excellent fishing and blacksmithing. Me, Omni and Da Chipo had together loads of Oceanic sets. I've sold 4 of them back them.. which were my part of our hunt/blacksmithing expirement. Plus i had 2 sets Oceanic myself! And then we don't even speak of the Xtreme sets.. Maybe ppl remember we always were at Trinsic territory while hunting or Deceit.
At Trinsic territory it was near Omniferious, Frankichus and James their house.

When i was pointing out my point, again i started up with an old story, but you see to what it takes. And in the end that means there is no fun more.

Kyo Wrote:why do you care? because you cant fight naked anymore???

thats the exact reason you ****ing kike, like naya said its our pvp and its from xuo its all we got. i wouldnt even be here if it wasn't i remeber the naked duels we had on xuo was fun in all ways and there are NAKED DUELS in tours when they take too long it will ruin the pvp. leave xuo pvp how it is we dont make you guys change your role playing or rp rewards just leave it