*** The time has finally come... ***

i think ill steal an in phrase here...

"oh it's true"

Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Image: woohoo.jpg]

Pande Wrote:i think ill steal an in phrase here...

"oh it's true"

Big Grin

rly? :o

- regards, Fable

Jerek Stormgard Wrote:[Image: woohoo.jpg]

Big Grin

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

I read that the shard is currently in beta and you can train skills now, so i tried to connect but i see the shard isn't online yet. Why does he say that you can train on your skills in beta mode if the server opens 23 october?

the server will open the 27:e in the last beta stage. and we will not bring it down IF no MAJOR MAJOR issues would appear.

the server will go online in a beta stage the 27:e.. meaning the server might do some quick reboots about a few mins, in order for taran to add updates. when no more issues are found the server will do a final reboot and the abbrevation (beta) will be removed from the connection menue..
[COLOR="Red"]
do not think the server will go down for like a day or more, this will be the real server but in a beta stage so people know it might go down for some minutes mayb once a day for updates of new found issues.[/COLOR]

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

w0000t

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

Congratulations all of IN:X staff, can't wait till this day!! Good work on all of fellows hard-work!! -Aeorox

[Image: sigpic28_6.gif][Image: Aeo_2010]

Great ^^ only about 1464529 seconds left Wink

i want waffles

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

CAN YOU SMELL THEM?

[Image: brugeswafflesuz6.jpg]

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

mmm that sundae waffle looks nice ;P.

Dramatic please stay on topic! We don't want you to die from high cholestrol problems before you get to try out our masterpiece Sad.