Imagine Nation Forums
*** The time has finally come... *** - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: *** The time has finally come... *** (/showthread.php?tid=1433)

Pages: 1 2 3

*** The time has finally come... *** - imported_Taran - 10-09-2007

You have all been waiting patiently for the server to come online. I want to express my thanks to everyone who helped us out with feedback, bugtesting, donations, voting and more. I also want to thank those who are still with us for your support and for the fact that you have been willing to wait this long for the shard to come online. Without you there wouldn't be a shard to begin with.

I'm not going to delay this much further, hehe. We have finally set a launch date for the shard to come online!! And that date is:

October 27th

We will also send out e-mails to everyone who played on IN:R or XUO 1 week in advance, just to bring as many players as possible to the grand opening.

Now, the shard will still be in Beta... but it is still the real deal. That means you will be able to train skills, pvp, macro and keep all your skills/items when we exit the Beta stage. The reason for still being in Beta is because I'm sure players will find plenty of bugs, probably mostly minor bugs but still. Time will tell when we exit the Beta stage.

I urge everyone to report any bugs they find. We have a section on the forums just for that. We want to make the shard as perfect as possible, and we need your help for that. Even if the "bugs" are minor, such as text messages not being the same as it was on Sphere, you should report it. We have said we wanted to be a Sphere replica and even small features contribute to the Sphere feeling.

I'm sure Imagine Nation: Xtreme will be worth the wait. We (staff) have spent countless amount of hours developing, decorating, bugtesting etc, all for you. We will also listen to your needs, so step forward if you think we should change something.

If you have any questions please feel free and ask them here.
I'll see you all in game on October 27th Cool

*** The time has finally come... *** - imported_n0x* - 10-09-2007

Destiny! Big Grin

*** The time has finally come... *** - imported_Elcid - 10-09-2007

Omg Second Post! Woot Its Opening! :d

*** The time has finally come... *** - imported_Tiesto - 10-09-2007

hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Big Grin

*** The time has finally come... *** - imported_Mephisto - 10-09-2007

Yippy!

*** The time has finally come... *** - imported_r0kka - 10-09-2007

awesome!

*** The time has finally come... *** - imported_Lederoil - 10-09-2007

r0kka Wrote:awesome!

Totally!

*** The time has finally come... *** - imported_Cole - 10-09-2007

woo! Thank you for your dedication to this project Taran - rising to the challenge of administration, organizing developers, hounding them when they slack off, learning to script yourself to move things along and keeping the players interested.

*** The time has finally come... *** - imported_Veno - 10-09-2007

Ill consider it my b-day present cause thats the 22nd :p

Good one staff.

*** The time has finally come... *** - maka - 10-09-2007

xdd

*** The time has finally come... *** - imported_Valas - 10-09-2007

You should put 2008 somewhere in there...that'd be a nice little prank.

*** The time has finally come... *** - maka - 10-09-2007

We need everyones help launching this shard. Let your friends know that we are opening, tell a little about the idea of the shard, have the opening in your msn name, post it on some public game related forum (if its allowed), do just about anything to get our name and our message out there.

We need your help guys, the opening will be quite important, and hopefully, big.