Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Split from jailtimes

beret Wrote:people do not know the dark side of the server.
You talking about Star Wars now?

[SIZE="2"]The Horny Pink Daemon[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Worst typer on the World[/SIZE]
[Image: sigpicpaulieq.png]

I have no clue about the Tiesto topic, and frankly, if I would speak up on it I would be making a fool out of myself. Tiesto reasons is his own, and I have no clue why he chose to do what he did. One thing that normally plays a role in players getting different punishments is the amount of time you've spent in jail previous to the occasion.

beret Wrote:I loved this server more than any other player I can assure you, but the staff and their attitude is what made me change my mind. I've heard that soon a new server like XUO 1 will be open within a few days, I again repeat that if seguiis without acknowledging the mistakes and thinking that the server is doing well, unfortunately begin to see a drop in players on the server in a few days ... (I dont want this, but it's what you want: S).
Spanish players have according to me been one of the most loyal players towards XUO (INX), and I think this has been for a reason. A lot of clones have come up and closed down since INX started, most actually went down due to staff corruption. I have no clue why "NOS reborn" went down, but I know that they had about 20 fake clients (I and a lot of my friends that quit UO were on their status page), and I would guess that it didn't end there. Where you play is your choice, and a chances are you will feel more "heard" on a spanish server where more people understand you, but you will not find a more clean staff team elsewhere I think. INX has showed what we stand for, and that our dev team put more work into the sever than any other that I know, and we will prevail in the end.

No one benefits from defending corrupt staff members, especially not the staff.

My last word on the topic. It doesn't seem like logics and reasoning is getting through.

Paulie Wrote:You talking about Star Wars now?
rofl Paulie ;P <3 you meh sexy daemon

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

beret Wrote:If I find irregularities in the game, "You always find an excuse because I can not prove it with evidence ... but the staffmembers know that I say the truth, the problem is that their job is to deny that people do not know the dark side of the server.

What the hell?
I'm beginning to think that you have no idea what you are talking about.

If we were in complete denial, do you think anything would ever get done? No, we would be at the same point we were 1 year ago. But we have come far, far from where we started.

What you are basically saying is that you are telling the truth but have no evidence of it. It makes no sence, it's like I would say "I own a billion dollar car" and then when you told me to show it I would say "I can't, but you know that I'm telling the truth".

Oh btw, I own a billion dollar car.

Paulie this conversation is serious, do not act like an idiot please, Thanks. Maka please stop saying that this is the server that there is more clean, because you know well that it is not, this server has many faults, and the biggest are inequality and corruption. You know perfectly! I just pretend that the players know the reality ...

beret Wrote:Paulie this conversation is serious, do not act like an idiot please, Thanks. Maka please stop saying that this is the server that there is more clean, because you know well that it is not, this server has many faults, and the biggest are inequality and corruption. You know perfectly! I just pretend that the players know the reality ...
Me be serious ive been perfectly serious! Have you read the crap that you are writing? Your not gonan win this and I think this thread should be deleted cause all its gonna do is make new players think that the shard has corrupt staff, when in fact they dont! Quit rambling on about corrupt staff get your evidence which i highly doubt you have. And then present your case! Quit flaming CORUPT STAFF CORRUPT STAFF CORRUPT STAFF!

Well, this topic created much more activity on the forums.. However, I like forums with just a few posts on a day with no nonsense than this.

Please stop. The staffmembers have explained many times that everyone will get caught when there is suspicion. The logs are much more detailed than you all think. You did not see them, the staff can. So don't tell them what is in it and what is not.

You can continue telling that the staff is corrupt, but you can better give everyone time to spend on other stuff instead of continuing this. There is nothing to add from the staffteam anymore anyways. They all told what is happening. so you can either just take their word (which i would recommend) or not take their word. I don't care, as long this stops..

Paulie Wrote:I think this thread should be deleted cause all its gonna do is make new players think that the shard has corrupt staff, when in fact they dont!

I think is time to lock it, this thread dont going to anywhere.
the last 3 pages is only the same thing, only people firing each other.

Only accusations without proof......

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Ryuuku Wrote:I think is time to lock it, this thread dont going to anywhere.
the last 3 pages is only the same thing, only people firing each other.

Only accusations without proof......

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

Kandorin Wrote:rofl Paulie ;P <3 you meh sexy daemon

I know i am sexy arnt I!
*pulls subject away from what it really is*

Well this turned into an enormous mess while I was gone... always fun to come how to something like this thoughRolleyes

I just want to say, anyone who claims staff is corrupt publicly could not care about this shard. Saying such things, with or without justification, only cause damage and lower moral when it is made public. There are better ways to handle this.

This discussion is ridiculous

Time to lock and delete!

I'm on top of it!