Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Split from jailtimes

I dont think i like this new jailing system..

I dont feel like being jailed.

Can i do anything anymore?

Ill page each time i want to scratch my ass?

if thats ok with you of course

All Eyez On Me[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]

This isn't anything new. We are just being more specific.

If you don't want to be jailed, don't break the rules. It's quite simple:p

Shade Wrote:This isn't anything new. We are just being more specific.

If you don't want to be jailed, don't break the rules. It's quite simple:p

Ok...I agree. but all the players must be looked and treated equally. And with this that I have just said, I dont want to enter any type of polemic

Best Regards!!

Solbia Wrote:Ok...I agree. but all the players must be looked and treated equally. And with this that I have just said, I dont want to enter any type of polemic

Best Regards!!
lol. Sandra will stop harrasing ministry now. Thank god

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

:o where is sandra in this topic? omg...no more please!! We know that the ministry have big power !! jojojo or says it a player ministry
I repeat ... I dont want to enter polemics ... this way that peace and love for aaaaaalll !!
Regards

I should stop posting crap like this before I get banned from forums

jimmy Wrote:I should stop posting crap like this before I get banned from forums

100% agreement.

jimmy Wrote:I should stop posting crap like this before I get banned from forums

I wish i saw what he actually said

All Eyez On Me[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]

i complained about this being care bear shard and that if people wanted to stop seeing people swearing then they could turn on there filter them seleves without restricting everyone else, i also did it without swearing aside from saying puuussssyyyy once, although i did say quit gaying up the last good shard oh and i said that i shouldnt be jailed for not wanting to play rpers gay games

you should give an option to pay Bail money for miner offences no 1 wants to looze 1 day of game play cz they got finger touretts syndrom, if they cant/won't pay then jail them..

Why not for the server losing player?
I think that perhaps people are tired of so much corruption and favoritism, maybe it is too late to fix the problem. I am tired of denouncing this kind of thing, but nobody heard me ...
Before we were all connected players 50-60, days, we are now just 30-40 at most (the last champion was a failure!).
In my opinion Taran should take in the matter or the server lost all their players ...
The solution is a server without bias, favoritism and currupcón. (we need to change some members of staff urgently).
Greetings.

I have a seriously doubt that we got any corrupted staff members in here. Since this server running on RunUO and Taran can easily check logs he would already fire them if we had any... Sandra, do you remember Dev. Vergo?