Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

No pits for 1 week

Vulcan Wrote:It takes less than a minute to get to the minoc moongate from cove, then 30 seconds to get from the britain moongate to britain. This is the downside of the pits, people don't know the world at all.

The world!? :eek: .. what is this new place you speak about? :eek: Isn't UO just about a pits and four towns - ocllo, serpents hold, minoc and britain? :eek:

Not that funny to explore the world with 30 people online, dont you think so? Now you can see action ONLY on bridge and ONLY for like 2 hours a day when we reach like 60++ people online and then after it shard is empty, except for britain, ofcourse.. When we had pits you could find atleast anyone no matter what time is it and how much ppl online... So if u plan to remove pits permanently i think only thing what could help us at this situation is coordinats on the status page. Pits helped cos it was a meeting place, so if im there i was sure that in like ~5-10mins someone will jump in any red pad... But now... Im using tracking on brit bridge and i see like 10people all the time, but noone of them ever coming... why they was crying about action so much if they dont like it at all? Now even people who liked to gank dont have place to meet...

if newcomers come and see that theres only 30 people on there more than likley to go elsewhare Sad

Levatei Lasmanos Wrote:if newcomers come and see that theres only 30 people on there more than likley to go elsewhare Sad

levatei can you shut the **** up? why do you even post when that is all you say

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

Levatei Lasmanos Wrote:if newcomers come and see that theres only 30 people on there more than likley to go elsewhare Sad
Quote:shards still lookin empty and down to 32 players, this might be the only active players but atleast ya knew the AFK were coming back......hope it piks up

Why are you so negative? you dont have anything better to do beside saying this? There is 45 people in the shard right now and its 6 am. stop complaining

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

Kepi Wrote:Omg, i need pits so much.!
I realized today that i didnt have a rune to brit, jsut to other town..!
So i had to go walking from Cove to brit!

I think some ppl dont know how to travel without recalling :eek:

Just use moongates, minoc mg-brit mg, pray to anybody gank you.

I think ill make a guide how to walk on Brittania Cool
Some ppl even know how to go to Papua/Delucia without recalling...

I'm on top of it!

I have a few idea's...

We need a Gamemaster that is dedicated busy with the people, not fulfilling requests, but creating events like : casting monsters just outside towns or in towns.

Gm's that are starting quests where looting and killing eachother is not allowed, only the monsters can die!

I know from experience in ultima online that people go BEZERK when a gamemaster is around, especially when they can get special items!
Therefor we need gamemaster that keep the players busy but also eachother.

I dont want to say that Tiesto's events like pvp and CTF arent enough, but i know that noobs wont join that fast due to lack of skills, and therefor dont even think about joining..

if they can join a fight where everyone cannot kill eachother the noobs participate faster!

Proxi.

Proximus Wrote:I have a few idea's...

We need a Gamemaster that is dedicated busy with the people, not fulfilling requests, but creating events like : casting monsters just outside towns or in towns.

Gm's that are starting quests where looting and killing eachother is not allowed, only the monsters can die!

I know from experience in ultima online that people go BEZERK when a gamemaster is around, especially when they can get special items!

I dont want to say that Tiesto's events like pvp and CTF arent enough, but i know that noobs wont join that fast due to lack of skills, and therefor dont even think about joining..

if they can join a fight where everyone cannot kill eachother the noobs participate faster!

Proxi.

That's true, a time ago I saw an monster-kill based event but pvp and looting players corpses were allowed. I simple even entered it... sometimes the monsters are strong and they almost kill you with one hit, and ppl could just cast an fs and kill me before i get healed. I think some no-pvp/looting events are good to put all shard in one event, cuz noobs dont go duels, 1x1, 2x2 or ctf

I'm on top of it!

Proximus Wrote:I have a few idea's...

Proxi.

We have had a few of those... me shade and tiesto together have had a few... i have the screenshots from them just havent had time to edit them :p

How about one of those pirate ship quests, sail a pirate ship through britain streets, after the monsters are killed the first person to climb on and get the treasure wins. Maybe you could keep it guarded but not let guards kill the red monsters, maybe grey monsters?

If some reds would like to join, whats then? Wtf, is that descrimination?^^

Gang-Bang Wrote:If some reds would like to join, whats then? Wtf, is that descrimination?^^

Deactive guards... in a shard that i've played there was an event called Z-Day, ita was smt like one day with no guards anywhere, and the shard rebot "one day" before the Z-Day, so everything you lost/get/used/skillgained was reseted to the last world save... but that used to occur very very rarely

I'm on top of it!