Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Old IN Players?

Nasir Wrote:fun fact.... our forum doesn't let me post in all caps.

as a moderator, shouldn't I be allowed to do this? How else am I supposed to make people read louder? Type in red?

Hmmm ... you are not a moderator you are a Developer :icon_twisted: Developers do not shout, doing so will make the community nervous :badgrin:

Rackull Wrote::eek:Sari still lurkes these forums ... :eek:

Sure do Smile!!

oh, and HEY DRUID!!!!!!!! zhaueahaeuaheueha!!!

Yo guys. Good to see you all still lurking about the internet. Not to much is up with me. Living, Working, Schooling, Enjoying the single life. Not much in the way of games lately but i did try AOC briefly.. was quite fun, just couldnt hold my interest.

What about you guys, whats new and exciting?

Quote:whats new and exciting?

lol Sari i love u 2 muahuahuh!

Maniac Of bLacK

Druid a.k.a Alper Tunga

Redorb Wrote:Kind of surprised to still see the server alive.. Your a crazy bastard Taran.

Also, boomslang was, is and always will be a noob =/

What the?!

I ruled this world with my pimp stick,dont anyone forget that. The Pimp castle was properly the coolest thing I ever created. But i was just too lazy to open it to the public..... Cry

also,It is pronounced.... n00b.

Idiot....

Vulcan Wrote:Are my eyes failing me? Is that Boomslang? *rubs eyes* Allo there!

Allo,yes me Boom.
Soooooo.... who are you? Wink

The sad thing is....all my days of playing involved me on a shitty 56k modem.... wat the f**k was i thinkin? shoulda given up after day 1 when I asked wat the f**k to do. I remember my first day playing on this shard involved some yobbos running around in white robes dressed as KKK and killed me.

Outraged.
Ill never forget the hurt.
****ers.....

***s

Bost Wrote:***s

man wut, got msn? ;-\/

Zord'r Wrote:man wut, got msn? ;-\/

ya nigg. [email protected]

^
nigg, lol

Some familiar names indeed ...