Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Old IN Players?

Do any old IN players even play here, I have seen hardly any familiar names throughout the boards.

There is some that do, but you will see a lot more soon I think. Some stuff just needs to be fixed, some IN items added, then the emails will be sent out. Email going out to a few thousand users will generate some players, a lot of them from IN:p

very glad to hear that Wink all u see is familiar faces here, i wanna see new ppl Big Grin

- regards, Fable

Odin_Norse Wrote:Do any old IN players even play here, I have seen hardly any familiar names throughout the boards.

I'm here ! Wink

i used to play here like.....prolly around 2001 was when i started or some shit lol

If this place had some decent behaviour and name rules it might be nice. As it is now 90% of the players act and play worse than turks from the old days.

I am here!

I remember Boomslang! I'm here, not as Samild or Diablo, but as Rabbi Samild, reborn into the Jewish faith, here to coddle you, discuss your demons, and take your monies!

Who dat Jew?!

Regards.

Veno Wrote:If this place had some decent behaviour and name rules it might be nice. As it is now 90% of the players act and play worse than turks from the old days.

And that's fine. I try to get along with everyone, and even most of the flamers aren't too bad.

Stupid flamers Wink

Go to Fire Island, you damn flamers!

Veno Wrote:If this place had some decent behaviour and name rules it might be nice. As it is now 90% of the players act and play worse than turks from the old days.
This will probably be strongly enforced on this new beggining.

Hope so =O
It's starting to get on my nerves -_-

Also, I have see about 5-10 old IN players on daily, at least.

Vergo Wrote:Hope so =O
It's starting to get on my nerves -_-

Also, I have see about 5-10 old IN players on daily, at least.

Hope all of my member back soon....Smile
i am keep working to pepare for my member if they back....

[SIZE="6"]みんなひとり[/SIZE]