Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Split from jailtimes

You can't gate to jail, we fixed that some time ago.

also i am here to play a game not get a lecture on how to speak, not be spoken to like a child (if i ask a question i expect a response not well do what we decide or some bullshit like that espeically when i show respect for you by asking decently without spamming/whining/swearing. the gms have the power (ability to silence, teleport someone away) but instead they wait until people act up then throw little temper tantrums and call everyone down for ruining event. now i am not here to cater to some guys ego, but i do not show disrepect, so i ask the same in return.

little tip for holding turnies, stone everyone who wants to participate and just get the godd =ddaamn thing going no one likes waiting for 20 mins just to wait and hear what type of event its gonna be, especially if they dont like that event and are planning on leaving. being told to shutup and wait (when looking for an answer, the question was what kind of turney can i expect)is unnacceptable and most likely the reason the staff gets shown disrepect ( i mean there attitudes not just that one response) also watching an known rper asking the exact same question (i beleive cause he saw that i wasnt gettting a response and decided to intervene) a few moments later and he ends up getting a friendly response with a real answer is also unnaceptable.
and i cant remember who said that satff is gonna help helpful players first because they like them better or because it is less of a hassle but it is FAVORTISM no matter how you spin it. unless person has long time jail record or tried to sabotage shard or got banned and re-allowed in then there is no reason to treat any plaers different from any other players.

I have got lost in this topic
take care and luck with the shard!!
Byeeee!!

Eh Solbia, i wasnt talking about you. I was talking about Sandra) Im 100% sure he told you who exactly has a rune to jailSmile

Really, this is getting utterly retarded and frustrating. Don't tell us what is and what isn't recorded in our logs. You (as in people saying it) probably do not know RunUO, and you definitely do not know if we have made any modifications to our log system. Even if you knew this, chances are that you would not know how to use the logs, as reading the plain text is just a part of it.

On XUO I had a system that showed in-game logs for teleporting/adding/changing properties. I also added a system that logged you opening back packs, moving items and a system that "tagged" every item you created with your account.

Showing off ignorance does not make you look cool.

Solbia knows the history of rune to jail because she was in jail when GM Muto and GM Tiesto spoke of the topic with me (She are in jail with player: Miss Sixty)
but if you want to talk about this topic, GM Tiesto seen as a Gang Bang would have a gate to the jail and saw how I would have a gate to the home of the immortal, why GM Tiesto me jailed me and not Gang Bang? GM Tiesto jailed me first and before that Gang Bang send the page. I think that if the server was fair Tiesto GM should have gotten into the jail to the two simultaneously.

How do you know that Tiesto seen us when i gated to jail?

maka Wrote:Showing off ignorance does not make you look cool.

word. stop crying you two

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

Quit complaining have fun! Is UO all you really have in life? If you think staff is corrupt i would say your 100% wrong! Just because some people talk to staff and joke with them doesnt mean they favor people. They treat everyone the same I believe and complaining about it only makes them dislike you. Play the game and enjoy. I hate when people continuelsy complain about the same shit. I dont liek the pvp here but you see me flaming the forums about it? I think everyone needs to work together to make the shard grow. Its a great shard and deserves to grow with players. You think staff would want the people to leave? I think not there gonan do the best they can to get people to stay active and for new players to join! think of all the hard work the staff puts in to this shard. And do they get paid? No! they do it cause they enjoy the game and want to see it grow, its a accomplishment just as if you were working really hard to gm a skill. Saying that i would liek to Thank all the staff member for the great job they are doing! Keep it up! Kinda rambling now im a little drunk so ill stop...................Oh i forgot Im sexier then you Shai!Big Grin

[SIZE="2"]The Horny Pink Daemon[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Worst typer on the World[/SIZE]
[Image: sigpicpaulieq.png]

I loved this server more than any other player I can assure you, but the staff and their attitude is what made me change my mind. I've heard that soon a new server like XUO 1 will be open within a few days, I again repeat that if seguiis without acknowledging the mistakes and thinking that the server is doing well, unfortunately begin to see a drop in players on the server in a few days ... (I dont want this, but it's what you want: S).

I know that GM Tiesto saw your gate to jail because I would have my gate 5 seconds after you have your gate...
If I find irregularities in the game, "You always find an excuse because I can not prove it with evidence ... but the staffmembers know that I say the truth, the problem is that their job is to deny that people do not know the dark side of the server.

beret Wrote:I loved this server more than any other player I can assure you, but the staff and their attitude is what made me change my mind. I've heard that soon a new server like XUO 1 will be open within a few days, I again repeat that if seguiis without acknowledging the mistakes and thinking that the server is doing well, unfortunately begin to see a drop in players on the server in a few days ... (I dont want this, but it's what you want: S).

No trying to be a ass or anything but LEAVE THEN! 1 your basically advetrising another shard and 2 every post ive seen of your's is complaining! I dont want to lose a player but i hate to say in this case good redines....or how ever u spell it!

[SIZE="2"]The Horny Pink Daemon[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Worst typer on the World[/SIZE]
[Image: sigpicpaulieq.png]