Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The mistake of merging a pvp shard and an RP shard.

smoke Wrote:you ***** ass's need to stop complaining on the forum ofc there will be trash talk its an online game to have fun there just immature and cant not talk trash.. but if you post on the forums crying about ppl calling you an rper you are a sad little boy with alot of time on your hands. WE ARE A COMMUNITY the next one who says iners > xuo or xuo > iners will get pked by me SO STOP THIS STUPIDITY

100% agreed!!!! either learn to pvp, or learn to put up with it. im from INR and atm i dont have any problems with any INX players i think their tops! valas should just stop complaining, his 1 of those people who thinks his better than the rest with his so called attitude he gives every1 because he was the 1 who gave vampire its rebirth. vampire is 1 of those guilds who got pwned back on INR and it will never be the once awesome guild it was anymore because of its leader. no1 respect vampire anymore and they only join the guild for the shroud.

Cole Wrote:Every staff member has agreed to the rules on the main site which state that harassment around role playing will be punished. All you have to do is report it if it happens to you - so do it. The discussion after that point is just the whining and drama some of you are complaining about. Let it go.

Cole is more or less right.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)