Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ganking blues in Brit - Make it illegal

You should PM me how so I can exploi... er fix it.

I hate absolute safety...

Sometimes you can cast vortex at roof like marble house and stone tower, also if the people is near wall on first floor you can firefield and watch he die.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

this is why u be smart and macro IN THE MIDDLE of ur house...

I wasn't thinking of macroing in a house because I thought EQ might go through house walls and didn't want to take the chance and die millions of miles from an ankh. If it does go through walls, the middle of a 8*8 house doesn't really help since EQ goes more then 4 tiles around you.

And apparently there are other ways too :/

EQ and chainlight do not kill people in a house.

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Yay! Let the macroing begin Big Grin

Are you sure they don't? I remember people saying that it did a while back, but it may have been changed. Or maybe it only effects animals in the house.

Just animals, or guild wars.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

I'll tell you what is that killing spree on Eight Swords's pic: Boost on skills. Now we can just create a char, put it 90 magery on the stone and do that. Just get some scrolls and do that. It's not illegal.

I'm on top of it!

I dont know how much damage you do with 90 magery, but with 50 its less than 30 hehehhe, I tryed it on past.

I must try now with 90 magery.

Evaluation intelligence affects damage not magery

smoke Wrote:Evaluation intelligence affects damage not magery

I tought it, so better I can put 100 eval int I think. xD