Imagine Nation Forums
Ganking blues in Brit - Make it illegal - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Ganking blues in Brit - Make it illegal (/showthread.php?tid=3449)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Ganking blues in Brit - Make it illegal - Eighty Swords - 04-08-2009

So again tonight I was macroing in brit with a macro saying guards every 2-3 seconds and I have 3 idiots come and fs me. Lucky for me they are idiots and screwed it up.

This is the third or fouth time this happens to me and I've seen it happen to other people too. To be honest I am getting sick and tired of having to stare at UO to make sure I'm not killed when macroing.

Why is it even allowed to attack blues not in a guild in a guarded area? This is making the game no fun if I have to be on constant alert with my finger on my greater heal scroll macro and can't even browse the internet while I macro... Thank god I have a 24" screen and the browser doesn't cover my UO window

Hey look... here they come to try again... I hope the guards haven't been nerfed and can still defend me since I'm blue and not in a guild...

Oh look, they didn't **** up this time, good thing I had magic reflect on. The dumb part is that the guards started swinging at each other...

There's a reason I'm blue - so I'm safe from idiots like this and don't have to worry every 2 seconds about someone coming to kill me!

WOW they just tried a third time... this time with 4 people so the first fs that is reflected wont even matter because 3 more are coming...

[Image: 79168701.png]

[Image: 31037898.png]

Should I even bother logging in if this keeps up?... I don't play this game to get annoyed... Sad

Ganking blues in Brit - Make it illegal - smoke - 04-08-2009

Lol!!!!!!!!!

Ganking blues in Brit - Make it illegal - imported_Rabbi Samild - 04-08-2009

Eighty Swords Wrote:Should I even bother logging in if this keeps up?... I don't play this game to get annoyed...

Don't hang out at Brit bank? Big Grin

Ganking blues in Brit - Make it illegal - imported_ScareCrow - 04-08-2009

No offence but. . its not Illegal. . You can macro in a house if you really dont like people doing that too you. I used to do that all the time dude and its funn. I know it sucks getting owned or people messing your macros but . . thats Ultima Online. . and dont threaten that you won't login nomore because if your AFK macroing all the time, it doesn't really make a difference.

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].

If these guys don't find me at brit bank they will find me at another bank or other people will find me and do it too...

I never said it was illegal, I'm saying it should be because it's retarted I can't leave my computer chair for 2 minutes when this kind of thing can happen.

And scare, I obviously wasn't afk macroing if I was around to make a post about it as it was happening...

The point is even if I'm not afk macroing people doing this crap can still do it and get away with it...

Eighty Swords Wrote:If these guys don't find me at brit bank they will find me at another bank or other people will find me and do it too...

I never said it was illegal, I'm saying it should be because it's retarted I can't leave my computer chair for 2 minutes when this kind of thing can happen.

And scare, I obviously wasn't afk macroing if I was around to make a post about it as it was happening...

The point is even if I'm not afk macroing people doing this crap can still do it and get away with it...

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT

http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?p=48499#post48499

you're a f a g steven jewnetti (that's his real name i'm not insulting him) :p

Ganking blues in Brit - Make it illegal - smoke - 04-08-2009

Hahahahahahahhaha im lolling irl

Eighty Swords Wrote:you're a f a g steven jewnetti (that's his real name i'm not insulting him) :p

Thats not my name Confused

Ganking blues in Brit - Make it illegal - imported_Ryuuku - 04-08-2009

Eighty Swords Wrote:[Image: 79168701.png]

[Image: 31037898.png]

Man it looks like Holocaust , YOU NAZI!!!

Ganking blues in Brit - Make it illegal - imported_MadMan - 04-08-2009

Eighty Swords Wrote:If these guys don't find me at brit bank they will find me at another bank or other people will find me and do it too...

If you quit cause of this then obviously you dont like uo..
I mean honestly what did u lose if u lost anything of value
like 3k worth of regs? Macro in a town no one goes to.. like trinsic maybe.

Ganking blues in Brit - Make it illegal - imported_Shade - 04-08-2009

I love your SS. You use it as a complaint but all it shows me is you breaking a rule.

Do not spam at the bank. You didn't even "kinda" spam either. You went all child molester on your guards macro key and raped it until it cried.

Anyways, there will be no town that is a safe zone. Case closed.