Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

**** Skill boosts for new and existing players! ****

Ryuuku Wrote:I think all rewards itens had to be usable just by the char who gmed the skill.

LOL, I fink you might have just given rabbi a heart attack.

But yeah, I agree :/

When i left (a few months ago) players (and not only a few) whined that something like this was needed in order to bring more players.

It is not like you get all skills set at 100, it is 3 skills that u can set on a fixed level as for carp, mining, lumberjacking sure these could be so called "non main character" skills.

But i for one am that kind of person that like to have as much skills as possible on my main, instead of having 3-4 other characters with those skills. (since im only able and allowed to play with one character at the same time anyway)

And remember, the skillgain is still rough on IN-X compared to other servers.

If a few skills where set to high please point that out and im sure that the staff will review them once more.

I think this is Taran and everyones eleses way to say "Hi we listen to you guys and we do what we can in order to make as many players(upcoming players and old ones) as possible happy, without screwing the ideal of what in-x was meant to be"

Something was and still probably is needed to bring back old players, but i am also sure that new players wont come by themselfs if not a freind open their eyes, and if your now able to tell your friend "ye you can also choose 3skills at start" that will make more players intrested than before.

Remeber that taran and everyone else do spend alot of time to make this shard what it is and will be. And that shitloads of months of time have been spent on it even before it was "released" and probably more since.

Constructive posts are always will be taken in consideration, And do not think taran nor anyone else of the staff did this to make people angry.

Keep it friendly and mature, as im sure that will make everyone involved in this "project" feel better and thus not get harmed by doing their "work" on in-x.

Also my last point , staff know how hard the skills are to gm (we have tested) we know how much materials/time etc are needed to gm each and every skill. So im sure the avaliable skillpoints u can choose atm are realistic. (so as a suggestion instead of screaming in eachothers face you need xx or xx amount of x and y to gm from x skill, try to explain why it should not be too high ie "the prices will drop on <item> from x to y because <reason> ) but also keep in mind only because a person got 100bs do not mean he will sell or trade stuff (he might have it for hes own purposes) and then the price will only drop from that 1 player not buying your items. etc stuff like that and i think it will be alot easier for taran or any other staff to reply with a counter response or questions to your previously posted point.

edit: and dont be "sadistic" because you do nto want anyone else to have "your" skill, remember we do want in-x to grow. (and if 20 players got gm mining, only the 3 players that actually do mine will still benefit more than the others that got the skill but dont use it, people who spend time playing will always have a advantage no mather their skill)

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Ryuuku Wrote:Are you gm mining??? no.... so dont talk about things you dont know. Mining took me two weeks 10/12 hours per day to gm by smelting 7 by 7. Harder than alot others craft skills that is related to pvp.

Also bowcraft is already ****ing easy 20k logs 20k feathers from 40.
So why all that boost, 70 is good enough. From 85 to 100 you dont gonna use more than 7k log and 7k feather.

About magery I dont care cause it isnt a craft skill.

I totally agree with Samurai... mining was a complete pain in the ass and took me a week to GM mining 18 hours a day. I thought 90 was too high as well, as it only takes 20 hours of mining to GM from 90 :/.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:I totally agree with Samurai... mining was a complete pain in the ass and took me a week to GM mining 18 hours a day. I thought 90 was too high as well, as it only takes 20 hours of mining to GM from 90 :/.

How often do you go outside?

Rabbi Samild Wrote:I totally agree with Samurai... mining was a complete pain in the ass and took me a week to GM mining 18 hours a day. I thought 90 was too high as well, as it only takes 20 hours of mining to GM from 90 :/.

Thats funny, you told me you did mining in 2 days from server opening. Was that a fib?

Jiraiya Wrote:Thats funny, you told me you did mining in 2 days from server opening. Was that a fib?

Maybe he get the mining from INR (and finished here) and after it gmed here with another char. Or he just lied to you.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

I never said I did mining in 2 days from shard opening. I said I was the 2nd GM miner and it took 6 1/2 days :/

If only I was anal enough to keep uo logs :/
I'm positive you told me it took you 2 days. You said you mined up as much ore as you could for nearly 48 hours and then smelted 5x5 7x7 10x10 or something until you were gm.

Very nice Smile Thanks

i think makery should be put higher to 95 - 99.9 because it's the most basic and needed skill when your giving 90 mining as well and that's a hard skill to accomplish and get gmed

Magery takes $$ to GM, mining doesnt.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Kepi Wrote:Magery takes $$ to GM, mining doesnt.

Mining make money xD.

If you start from 40 mining till gm you gonna have 35k+ iron, if you sell it you gonna have minimun 350k.

You can gm alchemy and still got 100k+ on bank.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!