Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cyn [Templar] = Scammer

No matter what the attacking part in this say there are no excuse or any way to save there pride or image.
1# either the body guard is the dumbest person in the world, since he have abseloutely no idear how a trade will be handeled, nor do he have the slightest idear about protecting his own and his frinds image towards the entire shard. So if he use the excuse of being dumb fair enogh no bodys fault.
2# This deal was all along meant to be a scam. And the conclusion both of them can't be trusted.

So dunno what they pick but the damage is done. End of story.

Need pots or stangs drop me a PM, i got it all.

Ingame char: Es [SIN]

How lame, but still, a part of the game.

Honestly its no sweat off my back, i wont ever have to do a trade again outside of town for something. And no body is gonna not trade with me if theres something they want and we are in a guarded zone.

But in my defense regardless of what you all are thinking. I didnt want him to die, couldnt help heal cause he was up under the backside of the house and i couldnt target him.

Shadok Wrote:No matter what the attacking part in this say there are no excuse or any way to save there pride or image.
1# either the body guard is the dumbest person in the world, since he have abseloutely no idear how a trade will be handeled, nor do he have the slightest idear about protecting his own and his frinds image towards the entire shard. So if he use the excuse of being dumb fair enogh no bodys fault.
2# This deal was all along meant to be a scam. And the conclusion both of them can't be trusted.

So dunno what they pick but the damage is done. End of story.

2x

You cannot trade a house in the pit Wink

P!nk dragon, I had no pots, nothing, no scroll and pretty much no skills because I didnt import like 80% of the shard, my resist skill is low and I die in 2 fs, not too hard to kill me. You can also forget your tours tickets, ill sell them to someone whos not a retard.

well in that case ur not a noob, just plain stupid.. bohoo i'm crying over the tickets.. lol

Naitsir Wrote:How lame, but still, a part of the game.

Haha, you rhymed.

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

i really dont understand why people post these scammer threads and all its your choice to go out side of town your taking a risk if you don't kill someone out side of a guarded area, your stupid to me espicially if he had 5k regs on him or maybe even more.

point is hes red out side of town with 5k of each regs on him and hes alone what would you do?

cyn had no part in this i killed him by my self, i asked him if i can he said nah it's not necessary i said i want to so he didn't say anything and i killed him on my own.

so basically he couldn't heal out of my dump which is only 1 man fsing him so therefore hes red and hes a noob and out of a guarded area his problem not ours.

Skorpion Wrote:Haha, you rhymed.

Cool

Whatever you explain and how much you try to clear your "name", some people will still see you as scammers. You might believe you didn't do anything wrong, someone else might. Done cannot be undone.