Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

in-X please welcome Obsidian players!

Howdy! Welcome to the forums!

MoustaxeOfVanquishin Wrote:You we're never good. You're like a person who has trouble getting a 1-7 record in CALopen you piece of trash. I hope you die in a fire with your ugly bandana. PEACE OUT KTHX AFRAZ THE OWNaGGEEE

Wicked burn!

MoustaxeOfVanquishin Wrote:ROFL, well hmm, not to be the party POOPer, but hmm, on XUO2 or 3 whatever the one with Maka. The PvP was shit, I mean the bardiches would deal 5000 damage, Halberds would deal 0.00003 dmg per every 3 hit [7 years delay between each hit]
Battle axes we're shit, QStaffs [piece of stick I ripped off my tree] would deal 90 dmg per hits? WTF MANG?
I hope it won't be like this on IN-X.
btw Silver, accept it. I WON YOU BABY I WON YOUU
[WON=OWN in retarded-spanish language]

Go to the mental house, sir

haha fable, your an ok pvper, but i wouldnt try comparing myself to silver... thats just asking to be disappointed Smile lol

please ignore moustaxe guys Smile he is just sad he hasn't played uo recently. the xuo pvp was indeed balanced. at the start it wasn't perfect because it wasn't extensively tested before maka launched. but it did get fixed fast.

hey blackfog, say hi to ellebration for me Smile and kigger too if you are in touch with either of em! i missed kigger on the last xuo. we were getting to be good friends the 3 of us but then kigger disappeared and elleb got banned off the start, and then again for what we thought to be auto mining (he had a crazy good mining script). in his defence, he said he always had his laptop with him while he watched tv and macroed.

aynways, welcome again to the obsi players, i hope you will enjoy your stay here Smile

oh jerek, all shard have 15 players online because INX is coming and they can't wait Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jerek Stormgard Wrote:Is it just me or few shards have more than 15 players online?

Well, most shards are just thrown together...i can't believe there are so many still up, and i don't see the motivation for somebody to make a half-assed shard like so many are.

Hopefully INX will break that trend. Wink

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

I'd have to agree response to the unbalanced PvP commentTongue

Personally, my fav weap in Armor vs Amor was battle axe, that was the one that fitted my sneaky PvP the best. In Naked vs Amor I think that I prefered the bardiche actually. Game me that 1/50(or what ever) hit that I could kill a person with 1 fs if I was fast enough.

MoustaxeOfVanquishin Wrote:ROFL, well hmm, not to be the party POOPer, but hmm, on XUO2 or 3 whatever the one with Maka. The PvP was shit, I mean the bardiches would deal 5000 damage, Halberds would deal 0.00003 dmg per every 3 hit [7 years delay between each hit]
Battle axes we're shit, QStaffs [piece of stick I ripped off my tree] would deal 90 dmg per hits? WTF MANG?
I hope it won't be like this on IN-X.
btw Silver, accept it. I WON YOU BABY I WON YOUU
[WON=OWN in retarded-spanish language]

Hmm, coming from a guy that insults me, my pvp guide and then writes down his own little mockery of PvP.

What you are describing is false and the only time PvP was not at pure perfection was during the beta stages.

Halberd owns all

afraz i find it funny u win over me at open duel ( when i dont rly go 100% ) but when i met u on a tour after killing ginz, i killed u with an ez flame strike. teh revenge for me old buddy juggobuggo. then i killed sombraX but i couldnt continue with the tour so i had to quit and i let sombraX continue.. ahh ow yeah, i didnt even go hard on u.. ginz on the other hand made me nervous some times. Sombrax and i r equal, its just the one with most luck who wins.. well tbh i think he is alot better. still.. dont come say i suck when i didnt even bother fighting u 100%- go shave, ur moustache is blocking ur pc screen, thats why u cant see an fs coming.
and pande i never said im something compared to silver, i just wanna see how long i can survive.

- regards, Fable

no offence, but i give you 8 seconds... yea that should just about do it :p

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

oki tnx Rolleyes
he rly that good? i stood like 1-3 mins against maka Confusedurprised:

- regards, Fable

8 seconds? If he heals all the time without attacking i'm totally sure the duel can last about 1 hour

true true broo Big Grin
i bet a bardiche of vanq against u pande, that i can last more than 20 secs Cool

- regards, Fable