Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I dont know about that pvp guide

damn ! your a late nighter ( i'm only up cause i'm doing a different shift). you probably don't hear this much but - thanks for your donated work.

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!

I think everyone will just take whatever there will be - let's admit it, we're all old-school retards who like old 2d games because we got bored of stupid pc's upgrades and those new games that don't bring anything "really new" but graphics that kill your video card and lame star-trek style stories (c&c3 with long painful purpleish videos kof kof)

We wish UO ran on OSX and we would love to have a bardiche of vanquishing, everyone wants a death tub and everyone will try to get "skill transfers" from a character that never did exist, maybe using photoshop, donations or whatever.

If you get ganked you'll call everyone noobs, fags or russian mafia or fat kids.

If you macro your girlfriend will be angry because you won't close the computer at night. She will be really pissed. You will probably get killed by someone's pet who stealthed and avoided guards kill, and that person will be freaking happy.

You might end up figuring out that your character is re-located when you use pick-axe on something and use this bug to loot a house. Before you get banned you will tell everyone how you hacked to loot that noob's house, which happened to be a gm's character.

You will try to kill drakes in deceit, and you'll figure out that you make more money killing skeletons and zombies at britain's graveyard.

You will wear a skirt and try to have it renamed, colored and non-lootable.

You will cross britain's bridge without using detecting hidden to figure out 2 kid's or russian mafias members were camped with "Invisibility" on the other side. You won't even notice the "Kal Vas Flam" 's

You will have your blackrock dueling set looted and you'll love it cause it will be one more reason to keep playing and kill everyone. That's when you usualy go red (pk).

Enjoy.

i would assume these are personal experiences Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

he must have played on xuo i dont remeber seeing him at the bridge ever well unless he has a difrent char name then his forum name. but hes right you gatta love UO.
but in the mean time C&C3 on xbox 360 is good times. or lost planet somone should hit me up so i can kick your ass at them.

pratorian :doubt: