Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gaining Fame

kyleus3 Wrote:Since when? Before I cast ev or prov and still got the fame and karma.. I even hit a few and sometimes i dont get fame, and they are Dragons and my fame is only 700 :X
normally a magic arrow or poison while the monster is alive would do it =x it always work to me... i believe dragons give low fame =x

tranith Wrote:Oh dear, why does being a total dick come so easy for you
that's his role ;D i like it =x

Raziel_ Wrote:normally a magic arrow or poison while the monster is alive would do it =x it always work to me... i believe dragons give low fame =x

Ill try again.. maybe i was just to drunk or high last time to notice.

tranith Wrote:Oh dear, why does being a total dick come so easy for you

Why are you swearing at me? I called you "dear" and you call me "dick"? It seemed to me that you left the shard.

What are you doing here?
You've

tranith Wrote:got life to contend with, no more time for UO

Raziel_ Wrote:you must hit the monster once before you kill it! if you kill by summoning ev only you wont get fame, im not sure about provocation too... i usually cast poison or melee the monster when im hunting, that will give me fame and karma ;D

the whole game goes out on to do Provo and EV xD u cant mele all mobs, Just cats here xD

BenSa Wrote:the whole game goes out on to do Provo and EV xD u cant mele all mobs, Just cats here xD

I can melee a dragon without any EV or Provo! try using a good set of armor and a superior dragon blade ;D
I rape dragons asses in no time if i use EV combined with that.. i can kill without EV but takes long and its boooooring!
There are many other monsters i melee as well which i wont point out to avoid being chased Tongue

Raziel_ Wrote:I can melee a dragon without any EV or Provo! try using a good set of armor and a superior dragon blade ;D
I rape dragons asses in no time if i use EV combined with that.. i can kill without EV but takes long and its boooooring!
There are many other monsters i melee as well which i wont point out to avoid being chased Tongue

ye i know that dragons are easy to kill but the others... it is a pain sometimes to kill with mele, i like mele, but it goes to slow. thats sad.

BenSa Wrote:ye i know that dragons are easy to kill but the others... it is a pain sometimes to kill with mele, i like mele, but it goes to slow. thats sad.

i melee emerald dragons and fire dragons too.. but i have an EV to tank for me ofc! when they focus their attack on an ev they wont hit you Tongue
then you can do enormous damage without taking a hit =] with a sdb you can hit harder than an ev does!

Raziel_ Wrote:i melee emerald dragons and fire dragons too.. but i have an EV to tank for me ofc! when they focus their attack on an ev they wont hit you Tongue
then you can do enormous damage without taking a hit =] with a sdb you can hit harder than an ev does!

nice trick there, am to scared to run around with those vaule stuff xD i think , cos ppl always looking for RIP ppl haha

BenSa Wrote:nice trick there, am to scared to run around with those vaule stuff xD i think , cos ppl always looking for RIP ppl haha

amen :x

To quote and reply to everything here.
I constantly, cast Ev's or Deamons, and I always shoot with a bow or run up and just starting hitting them with a weapon..

It seems to not really effect fame what so ever.. highest i ever got was like 3k.. and i was going hard 4-6 hours of hunting a day for a few weeks..

Just seemed rather ridiculous to me, but im sure theres some other trick out there. which is clearly to hard for me lol
Or well most it would appear.

Im here to play the game cock knuckles,
I was moving, moved places alot easier then i thought, considering i had one day and no new places, i lucked out, there fore i was stressing out, and ended up fitting internet back into my new budget. who knows for how long.
but does that bother you? does that give you something new to complain or debate? aww muffin
find it somewhere else Smile dear.

And really no i don't have much time for UO, like most people, but i do enjoy hunting around or pking with buddies when i have the time, nothing is more enjoying, as sad as that may sound, rest of the time is macroing for fun.
dick.

I just thought you were leaving for good.
Okay, stay if you want, I can do anything for you. I just don't want to see you leaving.

10k Fame, 10k Karma. I kill a lot of Liches and Wyverns. I just naturally kill a lot of undead stuff. Skele Knights and Archers. Didnt take me very long either.