Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Gaining Fame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Gaining fame seems fairly difficult here, maybe there's a trick i haven't figure it out, not sure how you loose you fame, clearly criminal acts i suppose.

But i notice when you get someones head, after chopping their body... you click the head and it says the players name then fame.

not sure if this is already implemented, but what if you can eat someone's head.. and gain their fame. or at least a small portion of it?
Perhaps a very small portion. but enough to make it worth going on a killing spree to collect heads, and then eating them all up one by one till you can equip a chaos or order/neutral shield...

perhaps invoke some other incentive for gaining 10k fame.. im clueless at the moment just smoked a phatty, but im sure you get the idea...
You gain fame by posting someones Head, 10k fame head will give you 500 of fame.
where do you post it and how? never saw this before..
Head Post, there are many around the world. You can find some at Britain Bridge.
kewl thanks
now give me all your gold?lol
Oh, dear... Why does everything seem difficult to you?
Gaining fame is easy... kill lots of monsters and dont die ;D
Raziel_ Wrote:Gaining fame is easy... kill lots of monsters and dont die ;D

What he said. Smile Ettins\Trolls give ok fame and are easy to kill.
I think dragon give good fame to.
Bruce Wrote:What he said. Smile Ettins\Trolls give ok fame and are easy to kill.
I think dragon give good fame to.

Is the fame system broken? Cause anything i kill right now i am not gaining ANY fame
kyleus3 Wrote:Is the fame system broken? Cause anything i kill right now i am not gaining ANY fame

you must hit the monster once before you kill it! if you kill by summoning ev only you wont get fame, im not sure about provocation too... i usually cast poison or melee the monster when im hunting, that will give me fame and karma ;D
Raziel_ Wrote:you must hit the monster once before you kill it! if you kill by summoning ev only you wont get fame, im not sure about provocation too... i usually cast poison or melee the monster when im hunting, that will give me fame and karma ;D

Since when? Before I cast ev or prov and still got the fame and karma.. I even hit a few and sometimes i dont get fame, and they are Dragons and my fame is only 700 :X
Elia Wrote:Oh, dear... Why does everything seem difficult to you?

Oh dear, why does being a total dick come so easy for you
Pages: 1 2 3