Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Exceptional Sapphire

sm0ke Wrote:theres barley any staff that hosts anything other than the automated tours
[Image: cZMiD.jpg]

-edit for .hearall-

GM Make supplied
OMG self supply gay
wtf i have no gears sum 1 give me vanq bardi?
GM DO SUPPLY TOUR
GM DO SUPPLY TOUR
GM DO SUPPLY TOUR
GM DO SUPPLY TOUR
GM DO SUPPLY TOUR
Slow forward
GM DO SUPPLY TOUR
GM DO SUPPLY TOUR
GM DO SUPPLY TOUR
GM DO SUPPLY TOUR
GM DO SUPPLY TOUR
this is why noone joins tourneys
what does self supply mean? do we get gear?

Yeah I remember recently someone was complaining because apparently Vys would be in full saph and everyone else would be in 28 autosupplied gear.

So, if you want more chance, spend the cash on the armour. I've got saph here for sale at the moment for those with the cash.

For those without, later on tonight I'll be posting a vendor with all the crafted armours in exceptional and normal (other than daemon steel, saving them) so if 800k+ isn't your deal maybe somewhere between 20-200k is. Stay posted if so.

The difference between vys having sapphire and vanqs is because he has connections in his guild and even players offer him vanqs before any other player, I tried buying a vanq off dogis and I couldn't even do that because he's friends with vys so he had first buy. That's why supply tourney's are stupid maybe if the players weren't loyal and dedicated to one player in selling items or supplying that player items because they don't use them their self. I even offered to pay more and he declined so it's not about self supplying at this point it falls on the players.

sm0ke Wrote:The difference between vys having sapphire and vanqs is because he has connections in his guild and even players offer him vanqs before any other player, I tried buying a vanq off dogis and I couldn't even do that because he's friends with vys so he had first buy. That's why supply tourney's are stupid maybe if the players weren't loyal and dedicated to one player in selling items or supplying that player items because they don't use them their self. I even offered to pay more and he declined so it's not about self supplying at this point it falls on the players.

This thread has already been derailed so I have no issue commenting.

You're complaining because some players are loyal to other players? Y'know, iffin' y'all wouldn't act a fool then maybe you'd be able to have connections.

Quote:[Prototype]
Guild Master: ScareCrow
Orientation: PvP and [SIZE="5"]Gank[/SIZE]
Main goals: [SIZE="4"]Killing on Sight.[/SIZE]
Roleplaying: not required
Quantity: 7
Main languages: English
Contact Info: Any guildmember

If all you do is gank and kill on sight it's no wonder people don't want to do business with you. If your primary focus wasn't PvP and ganking (griefing) then maybe you'd have the benefits of having a crafter and/or hunter in your guild.

Brandon Wrote:This thread has already been derailed so I have no issue commenting.

You're complaining because some players are loyal to other players? Y'know, iffin' y'all wouldn't act a fool then maybe you'd be able to have connections.

If all you do is gank and kill on sight it's no wonder people don't want to do business with you. If your primary focus wasn't PvP and ganking (griefing) then maybe you'd have the benefits of having a crafter and/or hunter in your guild.

you think im complaining? you expect players to play non supplied tours fine i have no problem with that, If i dont have the supplies when im trying to buy them actually interacting with players it's not my fault it's the players and the society of this shard that aren't making it work. I could care less it's just less and less players being able to play in non supplied tours. You may want to rethink your arguments or silly points you've pointed out instead of throwing false accusations out like that

who do you think whose winning in the end? I get to fight for free without any costs of gear making pure money while miners and hunters sell to one player good acknowledgement.

We should have more loot tourneys. That way people only wear what they'd be willing to lose. Richer people may use a bit higher level armor, but a skilled guy with some basic armor and weapons could theoretically take them down and get all their gear.

Well it's clear there is a demand for supplies for self-supplied tourneys. Expect to see it fulfilled. In the meantime, I would like to keep selling my armour Smile

Odd that I have connections in my guild. Would make more sense if Doc would let some stranger use his sapphire instead.
And Dogis is my friend, no wonder that I got the vanqs. He said that he has no use for them anyhow. But he didn't sell it, he just gave it away. He seem to be pretty established to care of 100k gold.

You named only one player, but you describe it like the entire server works like the F1 engineering team just so my "car" would be best out there.

I do intend to continue to host a variety of tournaments including self-supplied ones. Not that I would want to interfere with people's buying or not-buying habits.

Edit: Just to point out to the people complaining about gear differences, the last self-supply tournament I ran was won by a team who weren't even nearly the best geared. Better equipment is indeed an advantage but it's not insurmountable. If anything I worry about the fact that poorer players won't have the pots/scrolls for it.

Eru Wrote:We should have more loot tourneys. That way people only wear what they'd be willing to lose. Richer people may use a bit higher level armor, but a skilled guy with some basic armor and weapons could theoretically take them down and get all their gear.

Agreed. Loot tournaments are much more fun.

Gang Wrote:Odd that I have connections in my guild. Would make more sense if Doc would let some stranger use his sapphire instead.
And Dogis is my friend, no wonder that I got the vanqs. He said that he has no use for them anyhow. But he didn't sell it, he just gave it away. He seem to be pretty established to care of 100k gold.

You named only one player, but you describe it like the entire server works like the F1 engineering team just so my "car" would be best out there.

F1 reference cracked me up ;p

Gang Wrote:Odd that I have connections in my guild. Would make more sense if Doc would let some stranger use his sapphire instead.

Does that change the fact you were ready to buy it out from under me either way? You want people to participate in tours? Stop trying to buy all the weapons to have their value up'd for when they're worth more when more non supplied tours are hosted.

I actually gave Gang about 10 +25 vanqs also...
I swear to God that we are plotting against you to have a monopoly on vanqs so that you cannot participate in self supplied tours.