Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Exceptional Sapphire

I've got a full set of Exceptional Sapphire (no shield) that I'd like to part ways with.

Total AR is 68!

I'm taking offers for now, in here, via PM, or in-game mail (send to Azzo).

It would probably be smart to add that ingots alone bring cost price to 400-500k, counting 40-50% exceptional chance for each piece and failure rates, I'm not likely to accept anything under 800k.

Is armo realy worth those kinds of cash? Seens we cant even mele monsters ...

It's really good for dueling and for non-supplied tourneys.

Eru Wrote:It's really good for dueling and for non-supplied tourneys.

who gives a shit about Tour ... want to have it for use in hunting !xD this is ultima... not starwars:=)

I don't think anyone would really wear 800k suit while hunting. Even if you were the best, I would fear the lag monster...

Ramza Wrote:I don't think anyone would really wear 800k suit while hunting. Even if you were the best, I would fear the lag monster...

well i would. cos i never walk alone :=) and i wont buy one for 800k that dont give me anything then just AR.

Rofl... 800k...
Hey that may in fact be what it's worth, but you will never sell it for that price.
But, it really isn't your fault... It's the armor's fault, because it kind of sucks. You probably wouldn't even notice a difference with 60 AR vs 68 AR.
Right now high end armors are not at all worth what they are selling for.

People buy saph ingots for 4-5k, and I don't know what they could be making other than saph armour with it so there will be some who are interested. I realise for most people the price is ridiculous but I'm not targeting most with the sale. If I don't find a buyer at the prices I'm looking for that's ok, I'll just hold onto it until later.

Holding onto the highest of craftable armours I'm of course not going to be opposed to giving it some bonus other than AR, but that probably belongs in a suggestion thread instead of here.

Yeah, does belong somewhere else. I'm just shocked that's the going rate for Saph, seems like the ultimate fashion armor as it is. I can't see someone buying a set of armor for 800k unless it's gonna be bank-candy.

well you see theres barley any staff that hosts anything other than the automated tours up until lately where loki and company started hosting so there's no value in armors and people are just hooked on autosupplied items