Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

*** Switching to the new server Jan 25th!! ***

Yankovic Wrote:So the staff would have to work on nights because you want to play on saturday? :p

I think that a saturday is the best day for the staffteam to fix anything that is needed. They have the time without having to worry about anything. And you can spend your time doing something else on that saturday Wink

well i'm just saying it would be better if ppl could play by the weekend :p

btw

Jan 31st the server will go up again, this time out of Beta and with a really nice surprise! Since you have waited for so long we are going to give away gift packages worth about 250k the first 48 hours! You can choose from a PvP Package, PvM Package or just 250k gold. This is only valid once per account and IP so if you are on a shared connection you have to page a staff member.

does the pvp or pvm package mean a package of skills or are they items used for pvp and pvm?

If they worth 250k, i think it cannot be skills.
So its items Wink!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

The reward is all items. Also, since we'll be switching over to the new server on Saturday, we can do a world save friday night on the old server, copy that save over to the new server, then leave the old one running and let people go crazy on it for a day since nothing will be saved. Tongue

That will give them something to do that day.

Unfortunately, I will probably be unavailable on the 31st because I'll be moving. :<

Quote:Also, since we'll be switching over to the new server on Saturday, we can do a world save friday night on the old server, copy that save over to the new server, then leave the old one running and let people go crazy on it for a day since nothing will be saved.

Can we get a confirmation of this from taran before i blow all my money on the Saturday before the switch?

lol imagine it takes a save from Saturday and ppl get f'ed over.

If I decide to do anything like that I will let you know, hehe.

Tomorrow we will begin using the new server!!

You should download the new mul files now so you are ready. The easiest way to do this is to use our INX Patcher. But you can also download them manually from our website.

Remember that once we use the new server you have to login to login.in-x.org instead of inx.xs4all.nl

Spread the word!!

Taran Wrote:Tomorrow we will begin using the new server!!

You should download the new mul files now so you are ready. The easiest way to do this is to use our INX Patcher. But you can also download them manually from our website.

Remember that once we use the new server you have to login to login.in-x.org instead of inx.xs4all.nl

Spread the word!!

when was this INX patcher put in? I'm not sure if I have it or not yet

http://www.in-x.org/content/view/5/6/

Yo Taran , like someone said before, you could do a War time before close the server Friday( I think) Like 3 hours without save just to people go crazy XD!

And when we oficially open on sunday it continue from before the war time, last save!

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

package and mul files were last updated 2009/2008 is it ready to download now or should i wait?

I think you have to wait for the new server. There are more/other statics there than on the current server. I don't think Taran would show those already Smile

That is not what my e mail said.. not just items.. Bonus worth 250k during the first 48 hours!
As a token of our appreciation that you are playing on our shard you will be able to choose a very useful PvM or PvP package worth about 250k. Or if you would rather just get 250k that's an option as well. that is what the e mail i got said.