Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

*** Switching to the new server Jan 25th!! ***

I have finally set a date when we will begin using the new server!
Some of you will probably wonder how that's possible since we haven't received $1000 in donations yet. Well, I have decided to donate most of my bandwith without upgrading. Don't worry, we have tested and the speed should be fine, even with 200 players online.

During the next couple of days I'm going to send out e-mails to everyone that played on IN:X, INR or any of the old XUO shards. When all the duplicate e-mails are removed that's 9945 e-mails!
In those e-mails it will say that we are opening Jan 31st. And we are, officially.
But unofficially we are going to get the new server online Jan 25th and test for a few days (still in Beta) to make sure there are no bugs since so much stuff has been added and changed.
Jan 29th the server will go down again so staff can fix stuff that might have come up and also freeze/unfreeze some areas in the world.

Jan 31st the server will go up again, this time out of Beta and with a really nice surprise! Since you have waited for so long we are going to give away gift packages worth about 250k the first 48 hours! You can choose from a PvP Package, PvM Package or just 250k gold. This is only valid once per account and IP so if you are on a shared connection you have to page a staff member.

Eru has also made a really nice program called INX Patcher. When you run this it will download and install the custom files required to play. After that you can just press "Launch INX" and a program of your choice will run (like Razor). You can download the patcher already from here and read more about it here. But if you run it now you will have to patch it again after we launch Jan 31st to get the newest mul files.

A complete changelog will be posted Jan 25th when we switch to the new server. I would appreciate if as many players as possible can login and test the new stuff during the testing period so that everything works perfectly when all the players that got the e-mail login that same Sunday.

Just to make sure everyone understands.
Jan 25 - Opening the new server unofficially still in Beta for testing. Use login.in-x.org from here on.
Jan 30 - Closing the server down.
Jan 31 - Opening officially and out of Beta.

So spread the word! Make sure everyone logs in Jan 31st, there will be lots of staff online and lots of events! Oh it's true, we will be back, bigger and better than before!

Remember that once we use the new server you have to login to login.in-x.org instead of inx.xs4all.nl

GREAT!

That like a bithday gift from IN-X to me ( 30 january is my B-Day).

Cant wait for 31st.... And 25th to test the new things!

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

This is gonna be EPIC!

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Woho! :icon_dance:

Ohh it's true Smile

[Image: pon2.gif]

This is going to be so awesome. I cant wait! Thanks to all the staff for all their hard work!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ryuuku Wrote:GREAT!

That like a bithday gift from IN-X to me ( 30 january is my B-Day).

Cant wait for 31st.... And 25th to test the new things!

same but my b-day is on the 28th Smile

- regards, Fable

Quick note that needs to be fixed on the Patcher's description:
Quote: When you launch the program it will try to automatically detect your Ultima Online directory and Razor directory.
If that doesn't work you can try pressing "Fix Client" and if that doesn't work you have to press "Set" and manually browse to the directory that contains your Ultima Online install and Razor install.

The "Fix Client" button downloads the recommended client, renames the old one to Client.exe.oldclient, and then moves the recommended client into the folder. It's only used if you log in to a grey screen that doesn't go away. Smile

great, but it's kinda lame that it opens on a monday (where ppl have school and work) then it closes on friday (when ppl are off and have the weekend to play) then reopens on sunday when the weekend is done >.<

is there another date when the shard can go down and look for unresolved issues? becuase as of now it seems pretty good after 3 years work

smoke Wrote:great, but it's kinda lame that it opens on a monday (where ppl have school and work) then it closes on friday (when ppl are off and have the weekend to play) then reopens on sunday when the weekend is done >.<

is there another date when the shard can go down and look for unresolved issues? becuase as of now it seems pretty good after 3 years work

So the staff would have to work on nights because you want to play on saturday? :p

I think that a saturday is the best day for the staffteam to fix anything that is needed. They have the time without having to worry about anything. And you can spend your time doing something else on that saturday Wink

LOL i undertand a bit or nothing :S Someone can traslate the text..more important pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee many spanishs players want know it and translator online dont work fine and many words are lost or wrong translate :S

Sorry for my english is soooo bad Wink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solbia Wrote:LOL i undertand a bit or nothing :S Someone can traslate the text..more important pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee many spanishs players want know it and translator online dont work fine and many words are lost or wrong translate :S

Sorry for my english is soooo bad Wink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finalmente fijamos una fecha que empezara el nuevo server!
Algunos se preguntar como es eso posible si no hemos recibido $1000 en donaciones todavia. Bueno, he decidido donar la mayoria de mi conexion.
No se preocupen, probamos la velocidad y debe estar bien, aunque esten 200 players online.

Durante los proximos dias estare enviando los emails a todos los que jugaron en INX, INR y en todos los XUO. Con todos los emails duplicados eliminados, son 9945 emails!
En esos emails dira que abrimos el 31 de enero, y lo vamos a hacer, oficialmente.

Pero de forma un poco informal vamos a tirar el nuevo server en enero 25 y lo probraremos en los proximos dias (todavia en Beta) para estar seguro de que no haya bugs ya que hemos agregado demasiadas cosas.
En enero 29 el servidor va a baja de nuevo para que los staff podamos arreglar las cosas que falta y arreglar algunas areas del mundo.

En enero 31 el servidor va a subir de nuevo, esta vez sin beta y con muchas sorpresas! Como han esperado tanto, vamos a dar paquetes de regalo con valor de 250k en las primeras 48 horas! Puedes elegir entre un paquete PvP, paquete PvM or simplemente 250k gold. Esto es valido solo 1 por account y por IP asi que si compartes algunas conexion tendras que mandar un page.

Eru tambien creo un gran programa llamado Patcheador INX. Cuando lo abres este descargara y instalara los archivos propios de INX. Despues de eso solo tendras que clickear Launch INX y el programa de tu gusto se abrira(como razor). Puedes bajar el patcher de aqui y leer mas de el aqui. Pero si lo ejecutan tendran que hacer el patch de nuevo el 31 de enero para obtener los ultimos archivos
Un changelog completo sera posteado el 25 de enero cuando cambiemos al servidor nuevo. Apreciariamos que todos se conectaran el 25 para que prueben las cosas nuevas para que todo fluya perfecto el 31.

Para que todos entiendan.
Enero 25- Abre el nuevo servidor no oficial todavia en beta para probar. A partir de aqui se usara login.in-x.org para entrar.
Enero 29- Baja el servidor
Enero 31- Abre oficialmente y fuera de beta

Asi que riegen la voz! Esten todos online el 31 de enero, va a haber muchos staff online y muchos eventos! Oh es verdad, volveremos, mas grande y mejores que antes
Recuerden que cuando tengamos el servidor nuevo tendran que usar login.in-x.org en vez de inx.xs4all.nl para logearse.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.