Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How much?

Vulcan Wrote:Nujelm Palace is 18million if I remember correctly. Rabbi can correct me if I'm wrong. Price might be going up though.

Can you give me the UO coordinates for the other place, I don't have automap installed yet.

Price might be going up? How can price for anything be going up with 25-30 people? Smile

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

Sindern Wrote:I wouldn't want to buy the palace anyway. If I remember right, all statics that are in guarded towns have to be open to the public.

Last I heard, that's correct.

I am selling the Just Do It Statics!!!! someone want buy it??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So the Jew building price is around 8 mil.
If any gm please check this and tell me exact price, I would appreciate it a lot.!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Hiroshima Wrote:So the Jew building price is around 8 mil.
If any gm please check this and tell me exact price, I would appreciate it a lot.!

ill buy it before you!!

smoke Wrote:ill buy it before you!!

If more then one person wants it it goes to an auction stupido :p

Eighty Swords Wrote:If more then one person wants it it goes to an auction stupido :p

*laughs*
True Wink!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Eighty Swords Wrote:If more then one person wants it it goes to an auction stupido :p

Its goes to an auction even if just one person want it stupido :p

Actually there will be just 1 bid so its more like informing its going to be bought Wink

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Hiroshima Wrote:Actually there will be just 1 bid so its more like informing its going to be bought Wink

But it continues being an auction.

True

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Eighty Swords Wrote:Last I heard, that's correct.

Actually, that was a rule, but a developer (GM+) changed it to allow statics to be purchased within guards and kept private.