• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How much?

71 0 N
48 56 W
Jew Palace

30 14 N
167 37 E
Nujel M palace

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

You racist! Jew palace? lol

Or whatever it is but its huge! Wink

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Nujelm Palace is 18million if I remember correctly. Rabbi can correct me if I'm wrong. Price might be going up though.

Can you give me the UO coordinates for the other place, I don't have automap installed yet.

I dont think he should get any properties... what kind of message are we sending selling places to racists :eek: hahaha

i wanna buy a cool static, i got 3.2 mil

Well search for one :O

Tiesto Wrote:Well search for one :O

make me the tiesto discount :O 99% off

Vulcan Wrote:Nujelm Palace is 18million if I remember correctly. Rabbi can correct me if I'm wrong. Price might be going up though.

Can you give me the UO coordinates for the other place, I don't have automap installed yet.

The other one was Yew bank on IN ( I thnk), the huge palace of stone on North Yew, with an ank on it.

I wouldn't want to buy the palace anyway. If I remember right, all statics that are in guarded towns have to be open to the public.

Sindern Wrote:I wouldn't want to buy the palace anyway. If I remember right, all statics that are in guarded towns have to be open to the public.

nah i don't think they have to be open to the public but it has to be unguarded with a perimiter around it being unguarded

Ryuuku Wrote:The other one was Yew bank on IN ( I thnk), the huge palace of stone on North Yew, with an ank on it.

I am thinking that was around 8 mil, though I priced in months ago and Im not 100% sure on that.