Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hunting spawns nerfed

Shade Wrote:well just so you know xtreme skeles were turned off on monday along with all other xtremes except the drags. The drags however arent the normal dragons (they are a bit weaker, which is why they drop less) and like I already said this will be fixed on sunday. Other then xtremes nothing else should be any different. I was pretty much asking about other mobs.

Maybe you guys should broaden your hunting areas a bit, I mean there are like 3k mobiles in the world that you can hunt. Lots of things are more beneficial to hunt then xtremes so go look around and disabling or changing like 12 spawns for a week doesn't change the economy. If anything it should make people try other spots to hunt. Also if you use 35 blades to kill an xtreme you are doing something wrong. I just took one down (as a player) with 14 blades, 2 evs and an elven bow.

Skill gain here is easy. Apparently you think skill gain is hard if you have to work for it I guess. Sorry we don't give out GM everything to everyone:doubt: Enough with the pointless complaints, if you have constructive criticism thats just fine but whining about something for no reason doesn't do any good. Between the worthless flaming and pointless complaints it really makes the shard look bad to new readers who don't realize you guys complain about every little thing.

The funny thing about this is, I think Rabbi was referring to a spawn timer being changed and not loots.

I might as well say this again since some of you seemed to miss it. Everything should be back to normal on the next reboot.

Skill gain here is really hard here compared to many other shards i've played on so i don't know how you can say that..

Also it still takes the same reesources to kill an extreme dragon and the same amount of mana pots/bolts so it's not easier to kill the dragon either. Personally the loot was fine before I don't know why you guys try to fix things that already fixed.. basically what you're saying is trying hunting somewhere else find new places that's no reason to nerf the monsters for people who do explore and hunt other things..

Taran Wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by that MadMan.

If you mean that if we gave GM all skills to everyone players would be active... sure, they would be active. For a couple of weeks, maybe a month or two, then everything would be boring as hell and the shard would really be dead.

Skillgain is one of the main reasons why we have been around for so long and why other wannabee-INX shards have come and gone several times during our time. Sure they are fun to play for a bit, but since you don't have to work for anything you will get bored much, much faster and then just go play somewhere else.

And as Shade said, we had to do some minor changes to loot for the silver weapon crystal. We compensated for that though but unfortunately I messed up with Xtreme spawns. That's why we had to disable them and add temporary Xtreme spawns as well.
If some loots still are messed up after Sunday please let us know exactly which mobiles are different, and how they are different.

Also if you guys are trying to lower the loot because of a random weapon that's pretty lame most of those weapons only sell for when you get a good one which is 400-750, i sold one yesterday for 16 gp. So we would lose 1.5k for 400 gp IF we get a good weapon? It makes no sense =/

What taran means is that the xtreme monster you fight aren't real xtreme monsters. Something got messed up at the previous update and because of that the xtreme spawns had to be disabled. They will be back next sunday with normal loot

We are not trying to lower the loot, I never said that.
Loots should be the same as it was before, plus the crystal. Not less.

i'll go around with smoke n check out some more monsters tonight.

Xtreme spawns will be fixed this Sunday but if you find anything else that has changed let us know.