Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Hunting spawns nerfed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it just me or has there been a considerable amount of spawn nerfing in the last 24 hours? Makes it seem like it's not worth hunting ...
I think its just you.......

smoke

i've been noticing a smaller amount of loot too..
Well if you could, give us a little more feedback. What mobiles, what's different, etc?

We are currently aware that some minor changes in loots after last weeks update and while they are seemingly worked out we may have missed one or two things. Everything we did spot should be back to normal after the next reboot though.

smoke

Shade Wrote:Well if you could, give us a little more feedback. What mobiles, what's different, etc?

We are currently aware that some minor changes in loots after last weeks update and while they are seemingly worked out we may have missed one or two things. Everything we did spot should be back to normal after the next reboot though.

basically all monsters loots have been cut off by 1/3

x dragons usually drop 4k now 2.5k
skellies use to drop 2.5k now 1.7k
smoke Wrote:basically all monsters loots have been cut off by 1/3

x dragons usually drop 4k now 2.5k
skellies use to drop 2.5k now 1.7k

Sucks.
yeah it really does....by doing that its lowering the uo economy...

tech's 100 blade scrolls cost 2.5k (he sells cheapest, plus i'm sure he makes like almost no profit off of em maybe 1k idk) u use about 35 for one xtreme dragon

so basically only make 2.5k off of 2 xtreme dragons now, which really sucks imo

smoke

not to mention how hard it is to train skills here, i don't know why you guys would nerf the spawns..
Jackal Wrote:I think its just you.......

Guess it's not just me Wink
well just so you know xtreme skeles were turned off on monday along with all other xtremes except the drags. The drags however arent the normal dragons (they are a bit weaker, which is why they drop less) and like I already said this will be fixed on sunday. Other then xtremes nothing else should be any different. I was pretty much asking about other mobs.

Maybe you guys should broaden your hunting areas a bit, I mean there are like 3k mobiles in the world that you can hunt. Lots of things are more beneficial to hunt then xtremes so go look around and disabling or changing like 12 spawns for a week doesn't change the economy. If anything it should make people try other spots to hunt. Also if you use 35 blades to kill an xtreme you are doing something wrong. I just took one down (as a player) with 14 blades, 2 evs and an elven bow.

Skill gain here is easy. Apparently you think skill gain is hard if you have to work for it I guess. Sorry we don't give out GM everything to everyone:doubt: Enough with the pointless complaints, if you have constructive criticism thats just fine but whining about something for no reason doesn't do any good. Between the worthless flaming and pointless complaints it really makes the shard look bad to new readers who don't realize you guys complain about every little thing.

The funny thing about this is, I think Rabbi was referring to a spawn timer being changed and not loots.

I might as well say this again since some of you seemed to miss it. Everything should be back to normal on the next reboot.
Shade Wrote:well just so you know xtreme skeles were turned off on monday along with all other xtremes except the drags. The drags however arent the normal dragons (they are a bit weaker, which is why they drop less) and like I already said this will be fixed on sunday. Other then xtremes nothing else should be any different. I was pretty much asking about other mobs.

Maybe you guys should broaden your hunting areas a bit, I mean there are like 3k mobiles in the world that you can hunt. Lots of things are more beneficial to hunt then xtremes so go look around and disabling or changing like 12 spawns for a week doesn't change the economy. If anything it should make people try other spots to hunt. Also if you use 35 blades to kill an xtreme you are doing something wrong. I just took one down (as a player) with 14 blades, 2 evs and an elven bow.

Skill gain here is easy. Apparently you think skill gain is hard if you have to work for it I guess. [I]Sorry we don't give out GM everything to everyone[/I]:doubt: Enough with the pointless complaints, if you have constructive criticism thats just fine but whining about something for no reason doesn't do any good. Between the worthless flaming and pointless complaints it really makes the shard look bad to new readers who don't realize you guys complain about every little thing.

The funny thing about this is, I think Rabbi was referring to a spawn timer being changed and not loots.

I might as well say this again since some of you seemed to miss it. Everything should be back to normal on the next reboot.

im sorry such a good shard is dead Smile

maybe if all skills were given out wed be super active
I'm not sure what you mean by that MadMan.

If you mean that if we gave GM all skills to everyone players would be active... sure, they would be active. For a couple of weeks, maybe a month or two, then everything would be boring as hell and the shard would really be dead.

Skillgain is one of the main reasons why we have been around for so long and why other wannabee-INX shards have come and gone several times during our time. Sure they are fun to play for a bit, but since you don't have to work for anything you will get bored much, much faster and then just go play somewhere else.

And as Shade said, we had to do some minor changes to loot for the silver weapon crystal. We compensated for that though but unfortunately I messed up with Xtreme spawns. That's why we had to disable them and add temporary Xtreme spawns as well.
If some loots still are messed up after Sunday please let us know exactly which mobiles are different, and how they are different.
Pages: 1 2