Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

message Ingame

Taran. Script it so that you can hook up a webcam and it will replace your character's face with yours, then you can say stuff with a microphone and it will come out on other peoples' client and it gets quieter as you get further away from the person who's speaking. Also, it should convert the language to text, then translate it to the language that the person picks, then have it do text to speech in the player's language and it should keep the same voice tone that they had when they said it originally.

That'd be pretty sweet. Can you do it before tomorrow?

Actually this kinda has nothing to do with this but kinda does. Is there a way to add alliance menu on a guildstone so if you want to be in allaince with another guild you can. Also add a alliance chat kinda like guild chat? I dont know just think it would be useful in massive pvp battles with a bunch of people if you could call out to them while your being attack or what not without having to message with a pidgeon service.

alliance chat thing for guilds <--------- YES! good idea

Arrr be stabin de mailman if he be coming to me door

I vote yes for having the message system, and for alliance chat.

I added the alliance chat for next restart, use .a to send a message to everyone in your alliance or .a list to see who is online.

So is there gonna be a alliance menu on the guildstones?

Not atm, this sends a message to everyone in your alignment unless you are neutral

yes I want this! also more ppl shld go on ventrilo no one is ever on it Tongue

I vote yes for having the message system sounds like a good idea.