Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

message Ingame

Possible to have a ingame message system so if someone is afk macroing when they come back to there comp they can see someone sent them a message ?

By pressing .on soh can see w hos on. And clicking the arrow beside the kip lods name you can send a pigeon from soh smelly parrot shit stained ship.

j'I hope soh found this helpful. *grins*

I think that he means a way to send a message that will be persistant. (Like a little message gump). The current messages tend to be cleared from the journal in about 30 seconds of macroing.

^^Right. I would agree with Blackbeard, it'd be nice to be able to communicate with other players more easily (it's easy, but not if they are macroing or afk)

I like this idea actually. It makes it easier in trades to know that someone is on and ready to look for you. Or just in general obviously

If enough people reply to this and say they want a message system I might just create one Wink

It have an idea on how to make it as well. Not just a gump for each message but a complete message system with a list of all the message you received while afk, able to ignore players, maybe history of messages as well, etc.
If you want any features like this added, post them here as well.

Taran Wrote:If enough people reply to this and say they want a message system I might just create one Wink

I want that Big Grin

I want a message system

If you're going to make all that, why not make a chat room system? :3

Because a chat room isn't the same as a messaging system. I think that a chat room would kill the interaction in game.
Plus, a chat room system would be much more complex.

How about in-game voice chat? Tongue

we have ventrilo for that :/ how about mailbox for houses? where you can send messages from 1 house to the next? if you want shade, you can even make a mailman that teleports a message from 1 house to the next and yells "MAIL MOTHER ****ER!"