Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New to shard, old player.

There is a pits rune located at every town, usually near the bank. Look for a red sign with a red rune under it.

Also note that the Brit Bridge teleporter is unguarded. too.

thanks to everyone for their help.

just a few questions regarding $ making:

do we run quests like, guiding NPC to dif towns?

do we have bulk order deeds

do we run champ spawns

aanndd... if yes / no what are some trades which could be profitable?

the key to success is macro macro macro y play when u can macro

welcome aboard

All Eyez On Me[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]

eh... dont really understand the macro part >_>

btw, if i were to write a RP story, do i have to like declare every item that i will refer to with a GM beforehand?

Nope, you are free to write your story and request any item(s) you want. Then it's up to Shade to decide if your request has been granted or not.

Maevi Wrote:thanks to everyone for their help.

just a few questions regarding $ making:

do we run quests like, guiding NPC to dif towns?

do we have bulk order deeds

do we run champ spawns

aanndd... if yes / no what are some trades which could be profitable?

You can guide npcs for money yes. I know there are some around the docks in cities usually.

There are no bulk order deeds sorry.

There aren't champs like default in runUO but there is a champ quest/event that GM Gandalf is running. I believe it is on sundays once a month.

The most profitable trades are probably taming and carpentry. You can make a ton of money training a skill though if you gather resources yourself. There is also mining for iron and selling it to other players. Hunting can also be very profitable if you take some time to find the good hunting spots. I would suggest training magery with the gold you get until you're high magery. Then you can hunt with blade spirits and energy vortexes. When you don't have gold for regeants you can train musicianship, peacemaking, and provocation and hunting will become much easier.

Thanks for the info.

Got a few more questions.

Do we have a rune library?

I've heard two things about skill gain, some say its difficulty associated while others say repetition, please clarify if possible.

Thanks.

Maevi Wrote:Thanks for the info.

Got a few more questions.

Do we have a rune library?

I've heard two things about skill gain, some say its difficulty associated while others say repetition, please clarify if possible.

Thanks.

Skill gains are dificult for lazys, and good for the ones that work hard. You can gains skill by repetition, Ex: Bs, you can gm it only making dagger , so you have to find the think that cost less resource and do it to the end,
Magery with Magic arrow
Tailor with skull cap or bandana

Etc...

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Skill gain for crafts are slow. Skill gain for combat skills for the most part are easy.

Skill gain is repetition based.

There are some runebooks in the basement of the church behind britain bank I believe.