Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Custom House - Complain

Barney Hugs.... ( talking about barney I wanna see it again in any dungeon)

Be patient, tomorrow is the day to announce the champion (I think dosnt sure)...

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

It is still the 21st hereRolleyes

I don't see why an issue is being made over the house being left up for a few extra hours, especially since it says the 21st and does not specify a specific time.

I could see if this was mentioned a day or two after it was supposed to end but that isn't the case.

I can also see why the prizes weren't made public. I doubt I would have announced a prize either. Mainly because I would want people to enter for the fun of it and not because they wanted a specific prize. Also I would decide the prize on the number of entries. So to me, that makes perfect sense.

You didn't have to join the event, nobody forced you to. It was announced two weeks ago and everyone had plenty of time to make a small house for this. If it was such an inconvenience then maybe your motives for entering weren't very good. It should have been something that was fun for you.

Silverwolf Wrote:He has a point.

Although he is pushy and impatient, he does have a point because the rules and regulations are unclear.

If a GM did host this event, they should have taken it seriously, just like a player should. I'm not trying to act like a *****, but rules are rules.

If he had to hurry before a specific date to fix something, spend money he didnt have, and the dead line/award/inspections arent being followed like they should, than how is that faire?

Bottom line to what i'm saying is, If pedro wanted to make changes after the deadline, he wouldn't be allowed, so he put out money he didn't have to hope for an award on the given date.

If he has to be on strict rules, than why arent the staff holding their end of the bargain. If staff didn't have time or were to delay the award date, they should have specified.

I know hes impatient, but he has a point, but pedro you should know, the staff aren't always "on time" when they say things will be done.

How are the rules and regulations "unclear"?

We never said you were going to get a play by play.
You were told have your co-ords in by this date and an announcement would be made on the 21st. In some places it is still the 21st. Just because we didnt coform to his time-zone doesnt mean needs to throw a little hissy fit.

*passes tissue to silverwolf*
Its ok Silver i got plenty of them for you and Pedro.

[SIZE="2"]The Horny Pink Daemon[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Worst typer on the World[/SIZE]
[Image: sigpicpaulieq.png]

Paulie Wrote:*passes tissue to silverwolf*
Its ok Silver i got plenty of them for you and Pedro.

Not needed Paulie. Please stop. :doubt:

Lady Minax Wrote:How are the rules and regulations "unclear"?

We never said you were going to get a play by play.
You were told have your co-ords in by this date and an announcement would be made on the 21st. In some places it is still the 21st. Just because we didnt coform to his time-zone doesnt mean needs to throw a little hissy fit.

I think the hour and date need to be server time. So dont have conflits between the time-zones

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Ryuuku Wrote:I think the hour and date need to be server time. So dont have conflits between the time-zones

I didnt set a time as it makes it difficult for those in all the different time zones. Wink

In the end it just comes down to Pedro being impatient.

PedroDiLara Wrote:well... today is 21th... in the topic about the contest, it says:

Lady Minax Wrote:Entries Close: Friday the 19th
Winner Announced: Sunday the 21st

So its the 21st.... and the announcement is sometime on the 21st.... maybe wait a little longer?

Im sorry i dont live on UO and cant keep to your strict schedule. Rolleyes

Thread Closed.