Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Custom House - Complain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well... today is 21th... in the topic about the contest, it says:

Lady Minax Wrote:Entries Close: Friday the 19th
Winner Announced: Sunday the 21st

and so... i didnt see anyone working on it, collecting player entries on the contest and anyone looked after me in-game to take a tour in my house, or just to show me "I did see your house"

Prize has not been set yet...

I have 200k gold stopped on my house that I could use to raise the one I want; and, if anyone wins this contest like it is now, even if its me, i'll complain much more about it.

If the staff can't do a House Contest, why you begin it?
Pretty sure they've checked in on it. Tongue I've already run to the entries that have been posted to check them out myself, but it's much easier for staff to go there. They just have to type .go and the location.

I think a few have stopped off and checked at my house, but I'm just basing that on what I saw. My house has a trigger that starts an event and I'd notice the event going on when noone was visible so I figured a staff member was playing with it. Tongue
The last time I checked mine it was saying that my building has had 3 visits, 1 is my friend that checked it out, 2 is you Sindern, 3 I dunno... But no one told me my house was checked, nor the prizes have been set.

I think there is only me, Sindern and Lederoil on the contest... I think you 2 dont mind it but 200k for me is something like half of my total money, that I could use to raise my skills but I made a house to participate. And I had to destroy part of my original house to finish the project that cause me lot of trouble carrying sheeps and mustangs.
Ive looked over all the houses, im just waiting for the other staff to give their input...

So calm the hell down and just be patient.
we do not count as visitors Big Grin when we teleport around Big Grin

smoke

Odium Wrote:we do not count as visitors Big Grin when we teleport around Big Grin

then i get a lot of intruders in my pretty small house! Big Grin
What a rude post...

First off, we don't need to hunt you down to see your house. That should be obvious, even if it was locked all staff have 806 lockpicking (the required amount to open a house door).

As Odium said, we do not count as visitors :p

What more can you complain about? Because it wasn't over at the exact moment you wanted? Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today...

Just so you know, we have been discussing prizes and winners so there isn't a need to get all worked up. Besides the day isn't over yet :p
Shade Wrote:What a rude post...

First off, we don't need to hunt you down to see your house. That should be obvious, even if it was locked all staff have 806 lockpicking (the required amount to open a house door).

Do I have proves that anyone visited my house to check it on event purpose? How will I know if you just visited one and is setting a player ingame?

Shade Wrote:What more can you complain about? Because it wasn't over at the exact moment you wanted? Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today...

What more? Now my house is nerf cuz I come to forums and told all my complain about a planless event! Or worse, nerf my poor skills!
Well I am terribly sorry that you weren't specifically given a play by play of what staff did during this event. It isn't my event but if it was I doubt I would have done it much different as I do not see a reason to give extra notice about each time your house is visited or anything.

No offense but I think you are trying to blow this way out of proportion. Instead you should assume that we are doing our job and be patient. Please?
well... you can think what you want about me but... this event has too many things I disagree:

-We dont know WHO will judge the houses, if its only Lady Minax, or if there are other ppl;
-the entries date was 19th, and only today, AFTER MY POST HERE, Minax posted there saying that you're (staff, who? I dont know as I said before) cheking the entries;
-Any prize has been announced;
-I dont know if someone REALLY checked my house, I think it's dishonest since I dont stay in my house forever and ever and GMs can be invisible, you can just say that you went there but you dont;

and this is a particular problem: I had to destroy my house cause I runned after the clock to finish the contest's one before 19th. I needed to move lots of sheep, mustangs, losing money/regs on shrinks just to be part of an event that I liked the purpose.

I really want that you can make things better in the future, if you're not certain about an event dont post dates for it or anything that need player's actions.

ps: when i say "you" I mean Staff, I dont like to say names, for me Staff is only one, if something went wrong, the problem is the Staff, and not a lonely GM, scripter, admin or else. I only used Minax's here cuz i dont have choice.
I think Pedro needs a tissue!
*passes tissue*
It will be ok dont cry!
He has a point.

Although he is pushy and impatient, he does have a point because the rules and regulations are unclear.

If a GM did host this event, they should have taken it seriously, just like a player should. I'm not trying to act like a *****, but rules are rules.

If he had to hurry before a specific date to fix something, spend money he didnt have, and the dead line/award/inspections arent being followed like they should, than how is that faire?

Bottom line to what i'm saying is, If pedro wanted to make changes after the deadline, he wouldn't be allowed, so he put out money he didn't have to hope for an award on the given date.

If he has to be on strict rules, than why arent the staff holding their end of the bargain. If staff didn't have time or were to delay the award date, they should have specified.

I know hes impatient, but he has a point, but pedro you should know, the staff aren't always "on time" when they say things will be done.
Pages: 1 2