Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Spam limit for .wop, active on server rebot

smoke Wrote:But sir please tell me why would you only spam it when you cast a spell? That means the players know when you are casting an fs or a lighitng on a hit.. or if you got hit they will know your healing.. That isnt pvp that's reading people like a book..

it's not really that ridiculous it's too hide what spell your using one of the main reasons why pvp is so fun Big Grin

Then remove wop alltogether instead? That way i dont see any annoying spam and you will hide ur spells !

Man made booze, God did not
God made pot, man did not

Lanfear Wrote:Then remove wop alltogether instead? That way i dont see any annoying spam and you will hide ur spells !

Your not making any sense sir.. Wop is the commands for making fake spells such as Kal Vas Flam if you remove it how will I hide it like you've said in your post.. and if they remove it completely that would ruin the pvp..

In my opinion keep the spam limit and just put it too 4 spams per 4 seconds instead of 8 seconds so everyone wins..

Quote:Then remove wop alltogether instead? That way i dont see any annoying spam and you will hide ur spells !
- FTW!!! Hiding spell without wop really easySmile)) rofl

wop, word of power like kal vas flam i think u can turn it of serverside that when u cast a spell it wont appear any words at all. Thats what i meant.

Man made booze, God did not
God made pot, man did not

lol whys that? i can read alot of spams, and i think if u can u should have a chance to figure out what enemy casting

Lanfear Wrote:wop, word of power like kal vas flam i think u can turn it of serverside that when u cast a spell it wont appear any words at all. Thats what i meant.

That would be effecting the pvp by not seeing any words at all. A big change but, in my opinion it would be rather harder to have no spams or words at all above and just get fsed randomly then have them.

Lanfear Wrote:Then remove wop alltogether instead? That way i dont see any annoying spam and you will hide ur spells !

i had to re-read what you said like 5 times because i couldn't believe you said it.

WOW

NO COMMENT

All Eyez On Me[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]

If you remove all words of power then it gets confusing because you not only don't know WHAT someone's casting, you don't know if they're casting at all!

Therefore, I think that all words of power should be replaced with "IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LAZER!"

smoke Wrote:In my opinion keep the spam limit and just put it too 4 spams per 4 seconds instead of 8 seconds so everyone wins..

You misread maka's original post smoke. It's not 4 spams per 8 seconds, its 8 spams per 4 seconds. That is twice as much as you're asking for so you should be more than happy. Wink

Everyone is complaining that xuo's pvp was promised and that is why they are playing here and such and such. The server has been up, down and up again over the course of a year or so. INX's pvp was XUO's pvp for all this time. Stop clinging to what was promised for the new server, this is no longer the new server, it's simply the server you play on now. Whatever was promised has been fulfilled, I don't see how you can still cling to those old promises to defend and argue against change. IN players at this point are the minority and numerous players left due to dislike for the pvp (the major issue being wop spam). They were promised this change for months and before the server even went down. Nobody complained before when staff has said many times that this change is coming. Buck up and stop being lazy about making some decent and intelligent spam macros rather than continuous and annoying spam.

IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LAZER!
IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LAZER!
IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LAZER!
IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LAZER!
IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LAZER!

Vulcan Wrote:You misread maka's original post smoke. It's not 4 spams per 8 seconds, its 8 spams per 4 seconds. That is twice as much as you're asking for so you should be more than happy. Wink

Everyone is complaining that xuo's pvp was promised and that is why they are playing here and such and such. The server has been up, down and up again over the course of a year or so. INX's pvp was XUO's pvp for all this time. Stop clinging to what was promised for the new server, this is no longer the new server, it's simply the server you play on now. Whatever was promised has been fulfilled, I don't see how you can still cling to those old promises to defend and argue against change. IN players at this point are the minority and numerous players left due to dislike for the pvp (the major issue being wop spam). They were promised this change for months and before the server even went down. Nobody complained before when staff has said many times that this change is coming. Buck up and stop being lazy about making some decent and intelligent spam macros rather than continuous and annoying spam.

IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LAZER!
IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LAZER!
IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LAZER!
IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LAZER!
IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LAZER!

Well, I duno why you called me lazy and annoying I'm sorry if i said anything to upset you ;/ but if i was i wouldn't be playing right now ^^. But i know how you feel all the spamming is not nessesary but its a part of the pvp. The reason why i keep using the "pvp was promised to us is because it was and for some of us its why we enjoy playing on IN-X Smile

All I'm asking is if it's possible to make the spam limit so we can spam a little more I'm sure if you put a poll some people will agree with me. Well mainly the pvpers will.

p.s i might not be lazy, but i do complain alot Tongue forgive me if i have offended you in any way

I haven't gotten into PVP yet so I may be talking out my arse, but if you have spam only on your casting macros and limit it to 2-3 words, won't you still "hide" your real spell without spamming all the extra words when you aren't doing anything?

You must spam all the time. If you will spam just when u cast spell enemy will know what u castingWink Its not hard to figure it out depends on situation. For example if he just hit u and u see spam, what do u think he casts?^^