Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Craft money making

No way! Bonus to magery, ressist, Combats skills would **** up some of pvp aspects... But i agree with something like bonus to crafts or something

there are a lot of items that can be done to make tailoring better like decorating carpets, animal heads to put on walls...

you can also create new kinds of leathers, hides, like Dragon hide, Daemon hide, Terathan hide, and, with them, craft different armors with nice AR

I'm on top of it!

Is there a use for Sea Serpent Scales? I have like 200+ of them and have no idea what they're for. Maybe those could be used in the crafting.

Something needs to be done to crafting to make it more valuable and to get players back in the mines with a purpose.

Regards.

I agree

We are going to add the old IN weapons soon, hopefully that will make at least blacksmithing more useful.

I agree with Pedro. Seriously this isn't supposed to just be a pvp shard so how about making tailoring a deco skill. You can probably have it make carpets, tapestries, banners, paintings, and whatever else there is that would be logical. (I'm not saying eliminate the thought of tailoring having more use with armor, just that it should have more uses then just that.)

To make this even more interesting and a possible trade skill to players who like to collect/horde items, you could make special versions of the above mentioned items. For example, with special ingredients that are very rare you could make self portraits of other players. I suppose it would be a pain in the ass to change their appearance but you could make them named after a player who was targeted during the crafting process. Same concept for the rugs, special ingredients would allow you to make "unique" rugs. You could use the item type of fur? I think and have it create a special colored fur named after certain monsters. End result would be something like: Dragon hide mat (red), Goblin rug (green), Wyvern carpet (grey). Named and special colored tapestries too, really there is a ton of possibilities with this.
I think this would help people feel more creative and give them something new to do. Houses would start having unique looks and may even result in open houses which could always end in player ran towns (wishful thinking, I know). Anyways I think this might be a good idea because it will make the economy not just revolve around the pvp but give people who want a more rp feel the option to create their own atmosphere, at least at their house.

[Image: mariozl3.png]