Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hey everyone

yaaaaa Canada!!

yaaaaa Marijuana

welcome back mike. dont worry this game doesnt seem to haev the same addictive properties it once had over younger kids. I too played on IN when I was 16 or so. Im 21 now too. Hardly have the time to play.

thanks for all the good wishes everyone. Hope to see you in game

This can't be the real mike .. look how polite and grown he seems to be :badgrin:

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

haha no way, havn't seen that name since I started on IN - who was that guy who loved you? Leech??

I was Jozan if you remembered that name. I was only like 12 or 13 at the time, plus I didnt hang out with you, so I dont remember much about you character. I just remember always fighting you from inside Mt Kendall wearing my custom rusty armor that Id have made specifically for that purpose Tongue.

And I, too, never thought Id see that name again, heh.

Jozan as in:

"MAKE ME FURNITURE" Jozan?

OMG K-man! Wassup. Long time no see. Have you heard from Jsot?

hail, hail... the gangs all here.

Howdy to you too Mike. Welcome back.

Haha neat. Now this really feels like good old IN again!

*enters the shadows*

IN1: Caradoc [Elder Vampire]
IN2: Havagrim [N] (Norse)
INX: Caereus
-----------------------------------------
Zordar, where are you!!@11! WTB ZORDAR

I'm always glad to see new faces Smile, welcome, you should eventually think about trying our unique PVP style, its very pretty Big Grin. Enjoy your stay with INX Big Grin

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Kleant Wrote:Jozan as in:

"MAKE ME FURNITURE" Jozan?

Hah, I could see myself doing that, but I honestly dont remember lol.

Mike the Builder, no foolin'? Man, I can't believe it's been that long since I first ran across you in Mt. Kendall and then a few years later beat you in a music knowledge competition.

yep mike the warlord was always killing poeple in mt. kendall and was in jail quit a bit too