Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

buying a static

I have to agree with making east Britain unguarded. Though I don't think it should be given away for free, I think there should be an event discussed by staff to properly form a kill or be taken over type of scenario. A raid could take place in east britain. The guards get shut off at the east bridges unless Britain wins. If they lose, that makes it easier for reds to buy homes there and makes a bigger pvp area with more obstacles ready to be fought at.

I would consider LB's castle as necessary for the game. We hold events and such there. I would add it to the "not for sale" list.

Big Grin
I was really just kiding about Britishs' castleBig Grin
I don't have the billions(?) it would cost to buy.
And for those saying that occlo and SH are the only places- dont forget about the lost landsCool
I thought i found a nice place and went to check it out and its already someones GH Cry

bastards.....

Aucifer Wrote:Big Grin
I was really just kiding about Britishs' castleBig Grin
I don't have the billions(?) it would cost to buy.
And for those saying that occlo and SH are the only places- dont forget about the lost landsCool
I thought i found a nice place and went to check it out and its already someones GH Cry

bastards.....

im guessing you mean the Ophidian Lair... damn Empire... stop stealing SIN hq's!! :mad:

"Time is never wasted when you'er wasted all the time"
"Spanking Since 1982"
ingame name: Bart von Horst [SIN]