Imagine Nation Forums
buying a static - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: buying a static (/showthread.php?tid=2188)

Pages: 1 2

buying a static - imported_Aucifer - 12-11-2007

are ALL statics for sale?
I found this nice little one at UOAM Coords X: 1323, Y: 1624
and think it might suit my needs. Any idea if its for saleBig Grin

buying a static - imported_Arjanichus - 12-11-2007

Yes all statics are for sale. Lord British' castle will probably be 10k per tile and sold to highest bidder.. So good luck on that one Smile

buying a static - imported_Dotjr - 12-12-2007

This is unfortunately not true. Allantois found a light house static and he was unable to buy it.

buying a static - imported_Aucifer - 12-12-2007

the lighthouse with the passage between yew and lost lands?

buying a static - imported_Elcid - 12-12-2007

Dotjr Wrote:This is unfortunately not true. Allantois found a light house static and he was unable to buy it.

Thats because its needed for traveling from a place int he map to another. And its good for future events staff might hold :p

Aucifer Wrote:the lighthouse with the passage between yew and lost lands?

That'd be the one Big Grin

buying a static - imported_Vulcan - 12-12-2007

ALMOST all statics are for sale. If it has important vendors like mages, healers, or smiths it probably won't be sold. If it serves a purpose in the game like the lighthouse being a passageway it probably wont be sold. Most everything else is up for sale though. Good locations will be more expensive and will be auctioned.

buying a static - imported_Mephisto - 12-12-2007

not to mention.... yea.. lord british castle.. or even blackthorns.... yay.. for sale.. and very expensive yes.. but remember that because its in town guards.. all the rooms have to be left unlock so that players can access all areas Undecided

buying a static - imported_wold - 12-12-2007

in1 you were allowed guild houses/statics in guarded areas. I think it really limits the statics you can buy by making them unguarded... there arnt alot of nice looking statics that are unguarded... kinda lame

*edit* oh and making them public pretty much makes them useless(unless its a shop)... lame

buying a static - Spaaron - 12-12-2007

hhmmm yes i kinda agree with some of you's who say its useless if its public i mean you can't erally do much.....i'm curious is it 10k per each tile for each static house? like i got my eyes on the marble island one where theres another small house passage connecting to delucia...

i also found a blacksmithy i'm not sure if its a static but i wouldn't mind buying it if it was available its located near Justice ressurection place NE of Yew

buying a static - imported_Vulcan - 12-12-2007

wold Wrote:in1 you were allowed guild houses/statics in guarded areas. I think it really limits the statics you can buy by making them unguarded... there arnt alot of nice looking statics that are unguarded... kinda lame

*edit* oh and making them public pretty much makes them useless(unless its a shop)... lame

Originally we weren't going to sell guarded statics at all, we decided it would be ok for shops. The reason that we force guarded statics to be public is because that is really the only use we want guarded statics to have.

Spaaron Wrote:hhmmm yes i kinda agree with some of you's who say its useless if its public i mean you can't erally do much.....i'm curious is it 10k per each tile for each static house? like i got my eyes on the marble island one where theres another small house passage connecting to delucia...

i also found a blacksmithy i'm not sure if its a static but i wouldn't mind buying it if it was available its located near Justice ressurection place NE of Yew

Its 3k per a tile normally, It can be higher per tile if it is in a very good location. Things near brit bank for example might be 10k per tile.

If you mean the building on marble island that doesn't have the passage that would be 3k per tile yes. If you mean the other one with the passage that wouldn't be for sale because it has the passage.

Most anything in Serpent's Hold or Occlo is for sale. We might consider making another town or part of a town unguarded for static houses of an orderly nature.

buying a static - imported_Apollo - 12-12-2007

I think the other side of brit should be unguarded and be made into a player housing/shop area.

buying a static - imported_Gris - 12-12-2007

it would be good if there were more towns that were unguarded... coz atm serps hold and occolo are some of the only places you can buy at and occolo hasnt really got any nice houses... and serps is already half-taken. Not to mention all the other unguarded places will soon be snatched up.