Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cyn [Templar] = Scammer

KSE25rs Wrote:So clearly he was scamming. Good to know a name. But kinda stupid on your part that you fell for the old "body guard" trick. Lucky for you they were blessed Tongue

I didnt really fall for it, I was almost positive that it was going to happen this is why I told the "bodyguard" (smoke) to go behind the house, but as soon as I traded he ran by and started to attack me, they were prolly on ventrilo/teamspeak or maybe he was ready with the .g I traded, come kill him

Smile

okay.. and you didn't make a deed go to pits to trade for which reason?
Intellectual quotient of -3?

cant trade in pits ? :eek:

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

What about a guarded place ?

We will not die this way , this is absolution
Death claims us no more
Do not grief, end the suffering
We will live, live eternal
~KSE

MoustaxeOfVanquishin Wrote:okay.. and you didn't make a deed go to pits to trade for which reason?
Intellectual quotient of -3?

Last time i check [which was about 10 seconds ago] you cant trade in the pits Wink

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

I tend to think you are who you are friends with. Your guild and their actions reflect upon you.

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

Quote:I know Cyn and he is an honest guy, can't speak for everyone in templars though. The fact is it should have been handled better and since it wasn't templars now has a bad reputation... to some degree.

I can't help but feel like the person that attacked asked you beforehand though if it was okay. Obviously you didn't care much but whatever.

Thanks Tab, and I did tell Smoke not too. He asked can i just kill him. And i said no and he obviously didnt listen.

i have to agree with smoke.. if you can't heal out of a one man dump then u deserve to die lol.. it shouldn't be possible to fs someone down from 100 hp.. never ever.. ever.. lol u suck man.. wanna trade with me? anything! please! no bodyguards!

Cyn Wrote:Thanks Tab, and I did tell Smoke not too. He asked can i just kill him. And i said no and he obviously didnt listen.

Yeah. Don't break your back trying to stop him. God forbid

I mean, I'd do it too, but you're a douchebag so I'm on his side. :O

It seems even Empire isn't the same anymore Sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"He's fire and ice and rage
He's like the night, and a storm in the heart of the Sun
He's ancient and forever
Burning in the center of time
He can see the turn of the Universe"

This has nothing to do with empire. Templars "allied" with empire but as a matter of fact it didn't mean anything. The two guids did not interact or team up in anyway. And what do you expect, both guilds templars and hateful target hate each other and surprise surprise you got attacked. Cyn hasn't pked with us all that much, but I can guarantee that any guild member that fights hateful target with us would kill any of them any chance they have.

Duke Wrote:This has nothing to do with empire. Templars "allied" with empire but as a matter of fact it didn't mean anything. The two guids did not interact or team up in anyway. And what do you expect, both guilds templars and hateful target hate each other and surprise surprise you got attacked. Cyn hasn't pked with us all that much, but I can guarantee that any guild member that fights hateful target with us would kill any of them any chance they have.

I think that sums it up. Why would you trade with a enemy anyways? And if im going to do a big trade i wouldnt do the trade with other people around.. and it would be in guards.

If i were you, i would had left right as i saw two of them and he said he was his body gaurd.